You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burglar bastards

Bjornebye

Just had a call off my dads neighbour, he has walked out and seen 3 young lads trying to get into my dads house. My dad is out and his phones off and one of them was trying the side door. My dad lives on a fairly busy main road and this is in board daylight. Apparently they had tried a few other houses further up as well. Little scruffy cunts. I honestly think burglars are up there with nonces. What fucking right do people have thinking they can just enter someone else's property and fuck them over? 

To be honest the cunts are lucky my dad wasn't in and his neighbour had fucked them off or they would have been in the shit. 

We lived in a pub when I was a kid for a bit and we got robbed. I woke up to my mum sat on the end of my bed and 3 scumbags in balaclavas holding hammers. She rang down for my dad to bring the till up (It was a late sunday stay-behind) and when he got upstairs they threatened to hurt me and my brother if he didn't give them all the takings. Obviously he gave them it right away but he wanted to kill them. I heard them leaving down the back steps and within seconds my dad came running down with a hammer of his own but they had got away. 

I actually want to come down in the middle of the night to find one of the cunts in my house. I will leave him within an inch of his life before I call the police. CUNTS 

• Upvote 6

Cunts

One of my earliest memories is being about 4 and the house getting burgled. It was only me and my mum back then. 

My uncle came round as they had a idea who it was and expected him to try again. Remember sitting in the dark a few nights watching TV and my uncle wanted him to try again. 

He did, I was hurried upstairs and all I remember is a hour or so later the police knocking on the door about the guy hospitalised outside. It was snowing and apparently the street and front wall was a fucking right mess with blood everywhere on crisp white snow. The knew my uncle had done it, the blood on his shoes was a giveaway but the cunt said he had no clue why or who kicked the fuck out of him. The prick has never been the same since, still walks with a stick and not quite all there. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

They are normally crack addicts. Too risky and badly paid for proper criminals.

What drives me mad is all these shops that proudly proclaim they will unlock your phone. Just facilitating thieves and muggers.  

Difference between unlocking and unblocking.

Unlocking means you can put a different network sim in. Nobody offers unblocking as it's illegal and very technically difficult, once a phone has been blocked they'd need to reprogram the imei.

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Its probably a different thread but the thought of a long prison sentence genuinely scares me even though I'm pretty law abiding these days. These teenage kids in London stabbing each other are then getting 25 - 30 year minimum sentences before paroll. Stuck in a tiny cell, 22 hours a day for the next 25 years over some social media feud.

Zach buckland (?) the low life scumbag who killed 4 kids in a fire in Salford got 40 years minimum and he was 23 at the time.  Imagine he has been sitting in his cell in Strangeways on his own all day today and all day tomorrow and all day on Wednesday and so on and so on for 40 years. I don't know how anybody copes with it. It must drive you mad eventually, a slow relentless destruction of your mental health. 

Probably taken up art.

ba32c7eed32d7620a31be4070446ab82.jpg

I used to play for a football team that had 2 lads in it who were close mates. 
They’d been sent to prison for a few years as one of them caught a burglar in his house, tied him up and called his mate round to spend a few hours torturing him.

Brutal apparently, used a drill and a spatula heated up on the stove amongst other things.

Not saying if I agree with it or not but as they famous saying goes ‘chat shit, get banged’

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

I used to play for a football team that had 2 lads in it who were close mates. 
They’d been sent to prison for a few years as one of them caught a burglar in his house, tied him up and called his mate round to spend a few hours torturing him.

Brutal apparently, used a drill and a spatula heated up on the stove amongst other things.

Not saying if I agree with it or not but as they famous saying goes ‘chat shit, get banged’

I remember about 10 years back the government updated the rules about what you could and couldn't do when faced with an intruder. The real world news story they released as an example of what wasn't allowed, was some bloke had caught a burglar in his house, tied him up and set him on fire.

• Upvote 1

In our last house we got burgled twice while we were upstairs in bed. Fortunately (I’m a coward and my wife would have killed them) we didn’t hear them either time. First time they stole a few Christmas present and my car. Second time, it’s possible we disturbed them as the television was unplugged but not taken. 

Lovely little spot but that was also the problem. Surrounded by fields so pretty easy to get close to the house without being seen. 

We’d have moved anyway as it was too small for our growing family but it made us think differently about what had been our first home. 

Cunts. 

13 minutes ago, Turkish Delight said:

When I was a kid we were burgled the day after my nan's funeral. We were at a meal with my mum's extended family before everyone went back to their different places around the country. Whoever did it saw all of the sympathy cards and just cracked on. Absolute scum.

They have zero empathy. I couldn't follow through with trying to ruin someones life like that. I've nothing against robbers like the Hatton Gardens one but when its turning peoples lives upside down through no fault of their own its just not on. 

Sorry Matty but torture is the best they deserve the fucking arseholes 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

I remember about 10 years back the government updated the rules about what you could and couldn't do when faced with an intruder. The real world news story they released as an example of what wasn't allowed, was some bloke had caught a burglar in his house, tied him up and set him on fire.

Wishy washy lefties

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They have zero empathy. I couldn't follow through with trying to ruin someones life like that. I've nothing against robbers like the Hatton Gardens one but when its turning peoples lives upside down through no fault of their own its just not on. 

Sorry Matty but torture is the best they deserve the fucking arseholes 

Fucking Hell, mate

You can't go around torturing people and nobody deserves to be tortured.

It's not difficult

Nobody is arguing robbers aren't scumbags but you're trying to argue that torturers are fine, upstanding people when, in reality, they are the lowest of the low and proper filth.

• Upvote 1

Just now, mattyq said:

Fucking Hell, mate

You can't go around torturing people and nobody deserves to be tortured.

It's not difficult

Nobody is arguing robbers aren't scumbags but you're trying to argue that torturers are fine, upstanding people when, in reality, they are the lowest of the low and proper filth.

If I was a professional torturer then yeah but if I have reacted to someone breaking into my house by putting the rat through some pain then no. Fuck him