You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Spy Bee said:

Smaller suppliers don't carry much kit. The stuff you carry you envisage needing for your existing customers. I'm currently making loads of phone calls and emailing China trying to course anything, but demand is outstripping supply I think.

Good luck.

20 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I'd question the friendship or intellect of anyone who thinks that is something worth watching or sharing.

He's quite clued up, he's probably got it from someone else and wanted to show me the foul eating habits of some, sorry I mentioned it as its no big deal and also well known, a bit to graphic for me though as I've said plenty watched beheading etc,haven't, plenty watch graphic films which are usually shit and get watched because of violent disturbing scenes so they think it's good because of them. 

In the big scheme of things it's no big deal, plus he's sound. 

6 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I’ve stopped going out, my missus is working from home, son waiting to hear from Sony but currently at home, daughter home from uni. Sister and nephew and brother in law all told to stay in for twelve weeks due to underlying illness,

mum and dad the same. Time to head for my bunker.

All joking aside I would imagine the police will be dealing with a huge surge in domestic violence, especially as they have a zero tolerance approach to it, I’d imagine they will be almost as stretched as the NHS.

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Justy had a conference call and looks like I'll be in lockdown in work for 2 weeks before the end of the week.

24 hours a day, for 14 days with 3 lads with MH problems and challenging behaviour on my own.

That can't be legal, surely.

5 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Sky News just said Sadiq Khan at today's Cobra meeting proposed for all construction bar any on crucial infrastructure or emergency work to cease immediately.

Was overruled by the mumbling cunt.

On the day of the highest level of deaths he cannot make a decision paralysed by dear of Cummings he must really have some dirt on him.

2 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Sky News just said Sadiq Khan at today's Cobra meeting proposed for all construction bar any on crucial infrastructure or emergency work to cease immediately.

Was overruled by the mumbling cunt.

I've got a roofing job at a school that went on hold about 4 weeks ago as it needs extensive structural works. With schools shut this is an ideal opportunity to get it done because otherwise I'd have to find somewhere for all the kids to go in term time whilst we get crash decks installed in the rooms below. I'm with BoJo on this occasion, keep the builders and roofers working. 2m apart that is.

25 minutes ago, M_B said:

539 in Spain yesterday and 489 so far today. We'll be up to those numbers soon. Italy had 600, although its the third day of declining deaths and infections so maybe the lockdown in Italy is starting to take effect.

"They" reckon the peak in Spain will be in about a week. With the possibility of lockdown finishing by the end of April.

Just now, Anubis said:

That can't be legal, surely.

How else can you support people to self isolate? There simply aren't the numbers staff wise across the sector.

The care sector is going to need emergency legislation, we desperately need DoLs applications and social workers have been told to close case loads.