Quantcast
General Election 2019 - Page 210 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

General Election 2019

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

Just now, torahboy said:

Wrexham? What is it with all these shithole dumps who have only ever been arse raped by Tories voting for the fuckers?

They were convinced that is wasn't the tories fucking them, it was the immigrants, taking jobs, claiming benefits, and using our NHS. 

Just now, torahboy said:

Wrexham? What is it with all these shithole dumps who have only ever been arse raped by Tories voting for the fuckers?

They've all been hooked by Murdoch, Torygraph, BBC shite. Say its the EU, Immigrants, Marxists fault enough to people living in shitholes and they'll believe it. 

Anyone who reads history and the actual rise of the Right Wing in the late 20s early 30s can see them resemblance to the rise of the modern right at the expense of the left just as it was then. 

Find people, groups to demonise and use the media, soundbites to do it. Blatantly lie and deceive and you'll win. People struggling look for something/someone to blame

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

I'm fucking fuming 

Sorry mate I whatsapped you before I saw you reply. 

Mate what the fuck. You and your lad need to go out now with Guns. 

Jess Phillips giggling and laughing not realising that she's on air before it dawns on her she is and she becomes sadly solemn, pratically tearful. Fat, ugly, shitbag of a woman.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, torahboy said:

Jess Phillips giggling and laughing not realising that she's on air before it dawns on her she is and she becomes sadly solemn, pratically tearful. Fat, ugly, shitbag of a woman.

"I know I'm popular" 

Fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, torahboy said:

She’s a massive twat.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

They've all been hooked by Murdoch, Torygraph, BBC shite. Say its the EU, Immigrants, Marxists fault enough to people living in shitholes and they'll believe it. 

Anyone who reads history and the actual rise of the Right Wing in the late 20s early 30s can see them resemblance to the rise of the modern right at the expense of the left just as it was then. 

Find people, groups to demonise and use the media, soundbites to do it. Blatantly lie and deceive and you'll win. People struggling look for something/someone to blame

You are right. Yet it doesn't explain how those with knowledge of the serious damage a radically right Tory government can inflict could possibly vote for more of the same. Even allowing for powerful media influences one's own experiences might stop you from putting your hand back into the fire.

Just now, Vincent Vega said:

She’s a massive twat.

Sounds like a future PM then. 

Seems to be what the country likes. 

Times like this I wish Id have done what my sister did and trained as a ITU nurse so I could fuck off abroad somewhere. 

• Upvote 1