You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

I wish some one would sit down the Nike designers as tell them  All red for home, white shirt, black shorts for away, all yellow for third or a combination of the three when needed.  You can fuck about with design and pattern as much as you want but those are the colours you have to play with.  

Fucking purple, orange, oil slick, swimming pool or whatever.  Just fuck off with that shit.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I wish some one would sit down the Nike designers as tell them  All red for home, white shirt, black shorts for away, all yellow for third or a combination of the three when needed.  You can fuck about with design and pattern as much as you want but those are the colours you have to play with.  

Fucking purple, orange, oil slick, swimming pool or whatever.  Just fuck off with that shit.

It's funny, I'm just back from holiday, I was in northern Italy. I always like to shirt count to see how sides compare. There were a lot less English shirts than you normally see while you're away, but the recurring thing I saw time and time again with people under 30 was wearing bat shit crazy away shirts. As much as we all hate it, these monstrosities are really popular with younger people. 

For the record, Messi won my shirt count. In Barca, psg, Argentina and even Miami form. It's incredible really just how big he is and how many actual grown ups have his name in their back. 

And the English shirt I saw the most? Our fucking shit new away kit. 

• 3 weeks later...