You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

I might be wrong but I think that we play better when we have brighter and more eye catching kits. 

I blame our current form partly on that weird oil spill away kit, it's a blurry mess to the point where it almost becomes camouflage against a colorful and busy background. 

22 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

This is what dhgate are running for next year. Fucks sake. 

IMG_20230228_133234_609.jpg

13 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

That yellow kit we had last year was sound enough..it looked shit close up, but on the pitch it looked great. A real Liverpool presence. 

DH Gate may be running with that but I doubt there’ll be deliveries until it’s a confirmed kit. 

As with that yellow one, I ordered it from there when it was still a concept and in between me ordering and them dispatching, the real kit came out and I ended up with a knock off version of that instead. I paid for the concept one, the bastards. 

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

DH Gate may be running with that but I doubt there’ll be deliveries until it’s a confirmed kit. 

As with that yellow one, I ordered it from there when it was still a concept and in between me ordering and them dispatching, the real kit came out and I ended up with a knock off version of that instead. I paid for the concept one, the bastards. 

Haha I did the same with the current white oil spill one. Waited 8 weeks for it to arrive and a few weeks later the real kit came out and looked completely different. Serves me right for being a mingebag I was told.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The designers at Nike are so incredibly shit at their jobs. It lives solely on its name. I went in to a Nike store and every single pair of trainers looked like they'd been designed by a 4 year old. That said i don't have to wear any of their shit or buy it so carry on.

All the best Nike stuff is plain grey or white. Trabs, t-shirts, hoodies, trackies. You’re spot on about them living off the name but I do like me some nice plain white/grey Nike clobber. 

40 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

All the best Nike stuff is plain grey or white. Trabs, t-shirts, hoodies, trackies. You’re spot on about them living off the name but I do like me some nice plain white/grey Nike clobber. 

No kids will want to be seen only in white though. It needs to be as colourful as possible and as different from last years so they can show off they have the newest shirt etc. Us old farts isn’t the target audience.