You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (A) 4/5/19 Premier League

Bjornebye

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jenson said:

This team surpass everything, the absolute balls on them.

There's only one team who deserve this league title and they play in red!!!

I honestly didnt think we had it in us to get back from that. Key players exhausted, Salah off, Firmino missing and Sturridge walking around the pitch. Still we find a way to win. Unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, Jenson said:

This team surpass everything, the absolute balls on them.

There's only one team who deserve this league title and they play in red!!!

31 minutes ago, Jenson said:

Season over now I'm afraid. Still been a great year however painful this is.

Hopefully get a couple of good signings in the summer and we go again.

Er, yeah, good one.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Ben Sherman said:

Hopefully Lovren will never play for us again. He was fucking useless and he also got Salah injured.

Are you on crack. He was injured because he was crocked by the Newcastle keeper.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

All decided Monday then. 

No way City shit the bed at a safe Brighton. 

brighton are still fighting they need the points it could be a shit or bust game for them 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, andyj said:

brighton are still fighting they need the points it could be a shit or bust game for them 

They don’t. Cardiff were relegated today. But that makes City a free hit for a crowd pleasing end to the season. 

• Upvote 1

A lot of heart in that display. We really need first team calibre additions in defence and attack, because the squad is sorely lacking in those areas. Sturridge & Lovren probably wouldn’t make Man Utd’s matchday squad, let alone that of their gilded neighbours. Nonetheless, that is a really important win and a measure of the team’s mentality, even if its true quality wasn’t really on display.

Losing two of the front three for the next two is the killer. Origi can cover in spells but Sturridge ain't worth shit to this team. Better off starting Shaqiri or Ox and bring Brewster in. At least the kid can run

• Upvote 2

I threw the head up and went and got wine. Walked in the door and didn't even get time to pour a drink. Divock. Drowning my sorrows turned into a celebratory toast. Happy days Happy happy days. I've accepted we're probably not winning anything this season, but somehow fighting until the end would feel better then limping out. Even though it's bittersweet. So close, again.

But, I don't hear any fat ladies signing so until they do, I'll keep praying to my athiest god's.

• Upvote 1