You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champion League Draw - 13/04/2018

WhiskeyJar

Not sure why but I am a bit disappointed that Barca went out ( even though I don't like them ). 

Barca / Real / Bayern / Liverpool , the perfect last 4.

Also given the mongs a chance to give it ' Like a Europa League semi final line up '.

Semi:

Liverpool vs Bayern Munich.

Final:

Liverpool vs Real Madrid

Just like in 1981.

i want Roma in the final with Bayern being second choice. i have a friend from Italy that supports Roma and he wants Real Madrid as they’ve put out Atletico and Barcelona now so he figures why the fuck not? The reason for wanting Bayern is my other buddy is a fan of theres but he doesnt live and breathe it like the Italian so fuck that.

Based on my final preferences, that basically means I want Real, unless Juve beat them or Sevilla beat Bayern. if Sevilla find a way to pull it off I hope we get them. They’ve been a bit of a bogey team but that makes me feel like we owe them a turning over, we didn’t have Van Dijk the last time we played and Karius was still fucking about.

Don't really want Roma...be the usual agg over there and of course all the mongs like the bitters and dickheads on social media making crude references to Heysel.

Real will do for me - honestly belive we'd be real trouble for them too with our style of play.

Bayern in final (we are allowed to dream now aren't we) for Klopp to get one over on an old rival would be ideal.

As long as it's not Sevilla (who are probably out anyway) who still give me the shits, I'm not arsed as we'll get a proper European tie.

Real - European royalty and play like it at this level, but potentially vulnerable to our style

Bayern - Tons of pedigree and quality and a clinical striker, but they've been phoning it in domestically since about November

Roma - Weakest team on paper, but will play like they might not be back at this stage for a few years (unlike the others who'll be back next year)

Sevilla - An absolute gang of cunts

Not sure why but I am a bit disappointed that Barca went out ( even though I don't like them ).

Barca / Real / Bayern / Liverpool , the perfect last 4.

Also given the mongs a chance to give it ' Like a Europa League semi final line up '.

No AC Milan or Ajax no?

We never play well against big Center Forwards, Dzeko looked immense last night.

Roma would be a handful and have proven that a big scoreline does not intimidate them, especially at the Stadio Olimpico.

Would we fare better against Ronaldo & Co?

Not sure.

Hoping VvD will help us with that worry a bit.

Thought Bayern were very lucky against Sevilla last week - i wouldn't be surprised to see the Spaniards put the Bavarians on their arse tonight. 

Also, again, Barcelona were jammy last week - I wasn't too surprised to see Roma do them over.

Same again for Juventus - they were unlucky, and then Ronaldo scored a worldy. 

Out of all the teams left in it I'd want to avoid Roma and Sevilla, they've definitely got something about them this season.