You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Narcos S3 spoilers are all in here

Anny Road

Thought that was a brilliant series, the last episode was edge of the seat stuff, the wife & kids on the bridge was traumatic to watch.

Best ever intro too with the lines of bingo going all over the map.

Still think Pacho & the Colombian henchman stole the show whenever they appeared though & Ramon was good value.

39 minutes ago, Mook said:

Thought that was a brilliant series, the last episode was edge of the seat stuff, the wife & kids on the bridge was traumatic to watch.

Best ever intro too with the lines of bingo going all over the map.

Still think Pacho & the Colombian henchman stole the show whenever they appeared though & Ramon was good value.

Superb wasn’t it that last one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just boxed this off. 

Very good. Again. All of the series have produced top quality viewing. 

The Guadalupe and her kids scene was a bit horrible. But, Palma exacted a brutal revenge. 

Just checked out Palma's wiki page and he apparently had 22 kids! And her death wasn't as portrayed in Narcos. Apparently, Clavel decapitated her whilst having sex with her and then sent her head back to Palma. 

Fucking nutters! 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Just boxed this off. 

Very good. Again. All of the series have produced top quality viewing. 

The Guadalupe and her kids scene was a bit horrible. But, Palma exacted a brutal revenge. 

Just checked out Palma's wiki page and he apparently had 22 kids! And her death wasn't as portrayed in Narcos. Apparently, Clavel decapitated her whilst having sex with her and then sent her head back to Palma. 

Fucking nutters! 

The cartels take the 'sending a message' thing a bit too far, don't they?

On 17/02/2020 at 21:46, Elite said:

They are obviously heading towards the El Chapo story and that'll most likely be the end of it all. 

Wouldn't work outside of South America.

Netflix already have an el chapo show so not sure. I thought they were lining it up to be on the pilot guy and the insuring wars between the cartels. 

1 hour ago, JagSquared said:

Netflix already have an el chapo show so not sure. I thought they were lining it up to be on the pilot guy and the insuring wars between the cartels. 

They've been building Chapo up too much for them to not go down that route, it could tie in nicely with Amado as well depending on time lines.

3 hours ago, JagSquared said:

I hope this is the case. It has the potential to surpass the first 2 Narcos if so. That pilot guy (Big nose as I like to call him) is superb. 

3 hours ago, JagSquared said:

It was a great series the only thing that pissed me off was the acting of the main DEA agent in the action scenes he seemed a bit wooden. He was a decent actor in the quieter scenes. 

The guy with the tache? Nah he was great. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I hope this is the case. It has the potential to surpass the first 2 Narcos if so. That pilot guy (Big nose as I like to call him) is superb. 

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face.

*Have

Spoiler:

He's dead.

19 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah the bit were the cops raid the village in helicopters he didn’t seem fussed about the chaos around him or maybe the sound seemed slightly off (could have been my connection at the time) I thought he was great the rest of the series though but the action stuff was a lot lower quality from him.

also while I’m being overly critical of a very good show it astounded me the amount of times Felix was outmanoeuvred By his rivals and seemed oblivious to it (Colombians first, The government and then the rest of the federation) I honestly was left wondering how he got to be top dog he always looked unsure of himself and didn’t seem to hide that in front of others.

Anyway I’ll stop moaning about a show I really enjoyed for next season I agree this would be the best focus, I think they will focus on the wars, it’s toll on normal citizens and while chapo will be a big part of that the real focus will be on dead big nose pilot guy and the fight to control the routes into the US. 

I can’t wait.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Yeah the bit were the cops raid the village in helicopters he didn’t seem fussed about the chaos around him or maybe the sound seemed slightly off (could have been my connection at the time) I thought he was great the rest of the series though but the action stuff was a lot lower quality from him.

also while I’m being overly critical of a very good show it astounded me the amount of times Felix was outmanoeuvred By his rivals and seemed oblivious to it (Colombians first, The government and then the rest of the federation) I honestly was left wondering how he got to be top dog he always looked unsure of himself and didn’t seem to hide that in front of others.

Anyway I’ll stop moaning about a show I really enjoyed for next season I agree this would be the best focus, I think they will focus on the wars, it’s toll on normal citizens and while chapo will be a big part of that the real focus will be on dead big nose pilot guy and the fight to control the routes into the US. 

I can’t wait.

Ditto.

I love it, as long as the quality is the same I hope they run it all to current day.

33 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I can’t wait.

That was the scene I assumed you were alluding to. To be fair I think his character was a kind of laid back but awkward guy and that might be why he seemed fairly unphased. Didn’t he say or someone mention in it that he was a nam vet or something? Might have made that up. 

totally agree about Felix. From the start of the first Narcos Mexico I thought he was badly cast and looks fuck all like the guy he is playing. Apart from a few decent scenes he looked and came across weak. Amazingly his coolest / most in control scene was at the very end of the last episode of this one. 

Big nose is one cool motherfucker. 

I love some of the smaller roles in narcos. 

chepe Santa Cruz, pacho and his balding henchman in narcos Colombia 

Neto, big nose and chapo in narcos Mexico. 

I didn’t think the actor playing felix was bad it was more the writing for his character, we should have seen the nastier side more. Also it took me way too long to figure out that Benjamin and Ramon Arrenallo - FELIX were his nephews. 

1 hour ago, JagSquared said:

I love some of the smaller roles in narcos. 

chepe Santa Cruz, pacho and his balding henchman in narcos Colombia 

Neto, big nose and chapo in narcos Mexico. 

I didn’t think the actor playing felix was bad it was more the writing for his character, we should have seen the nastier side more. Also it took me way too long to figure out that Benjamin and Ramon Arrenallo - FELIX were his nephews. 

Pacho and Neto are two of the best characters across all of them. 

Pablo is the winner though. Superb. I know he was the main man but fuck me he was great. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Scott_M said:

Has the new season of this been any good? Not heard much about it. 

Superb mate. Take a few episodes as with the last one but it gets unreal. The last episode is one of the best episodes of TV of its kind that you will see. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Thought the last season was horendous, I'd liked all the others. Still, kudos to any show about South American crime where location scouts get gunned down, that's dedication to authenticity.

The last Mexico one? Or the Cali one? Either way you are so far beyond wrong its unreal and you should be banned. 

• Upvote 1