You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 hours ago, Fallen Angel said:

Is this the GOT forum? 

This thread is an embarrassment.  Grown men with expressions of 'hate' towards a Liverpool player who clearly has underachieved here.  That happens, grow-up. Our support used to distinguish this club,  reading the cry-arse bitches on here,  demonstrates the fan-base has become as fickle as the rest.  Easy scapegoat; let's all pile in,  don't bother with a thought of your own.  Of course he's underachieved,  so have countless others before him and no-doubt more that follow.  Is this the barometer of LFC support now? Pick a (non-British, of course) scapegoat and leather him.  Convenient excuse making is the Goodison way,  or so I thought... 

Like YNWA means nothing,  embarrassing the club and yourselves.  

It's OK. I think I hate you too.

• Upvote 1

Liverpool use a system called Zone7 to predict when players are likely to get injured so when it happens they are able to minimise the length of time the player is sidelined to the predicted injury.

When Naby Keita is inputted into the system, the results given are as follows.....

tumblr_nyyhpgOywh1rn5gv3o1_500.gif

Klopp: “Naby [Keïta] is probably out. It's only a stiff neck but eight hours on that plane with the air conditioning, not comfortable enough for him. He won't train.”

This clown is taking home 150k pw and dropping out of matches because of aircon induced neck ache, and there are people on here saying we should stick by him because of YNWA. And he has the gall to think he should get more game time. 

I’d rather we gave all his minutes to carvalho and left him on the bench twiddling his thumbs (or stretching the kinks out of his neck)

2 hours ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Klopp: “Naby [Keïta] is probably out. It's only a stiff neck but eight hours on that plane with the air conditioning, not comfortable enough for him. He won't train.”

This clown is taking home 150k pw and dropping out of matches because of aircon induced neck ache, and there are people on here saying we should stick by him because of YNWA. And he has the gall to think he should get more game time. 

I’d rather we gave all his minutes to carvalho and left him on the bench twiddling his thumbs (or stretching the kinks out of his neck)

Those quotes are actually real! Fucking hell

2 hours ago, Freddo said:

No chance 

They are real quotes from 2018. In fact, the full quote reads even worse, like Klopp is actually calling Naby a pussy. 

Klopp revealed in a press conference on Friday: “It’s really only a stiff neck, but the eight hours on the plane with the air conditioning… it was quite comfortable but obviously not comfortable enough for him! Since then it’s getting better, absolutely.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/naby-keita-injury-jurgen-klopp-12993115.amp

Can you imagine being a professional footballer for one of the biggest clubs in the world and ruling yourself out because of a stiff neck. It’s fucking laughable. It’s nearly unbelievable but I’ve watched this guy pussy foot his way through matches since he arrived so it sounds right on character. 

1 minute ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

They are real quotes from 2018. In fact, the full quote reads even worse, like Klopp is actually calling Naby a pussy. 

Klopp revealed in a press conference on Friday: “It’s really only a stiff neck, but the eight hours on the plane with the air conditioning… it was quite comfortable but obviously not comfortable enough for him! Since then it’s getting better, absolutely.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/naby-keita-injury-jurgen-klopp-12993115.amp

And let's not forget what Klopp said about Sturridge:

"What you need in times like this is training. Your body has to learn new intensity of training and you have to learn what is serious pain or what is only pain".

2 hours ago, Freddo said:

Indy says we’ve contacted Brighton this morning. Subject, Moses. 

LFC: 'I don't know if you can answer these questions, but here goes:

1) Who adopted Moses? ...
2) Why did Moses flee to the land of Midian? 
3) Who was Moses' first wife? 
4) God first spoke to Moses from a ...?
5) On what mountain did Moses encounter the burning bush? ...'

Reading between the lines on klopps quotes today it seems to me that

keita’s said he’s not staying,

FSG have said get rid of him now and you can have what you bring in but no more.

klopps said fuck it. I’m not gonna get anything better for £5 mill so I may as well keep him. 

There is a snippet of net spend in the summer transfer and FSG threads. What's interesting in it is the incoming columns. I reckon there are only 6 players sold by PL clubs that the sellers were happy with ( Neco Williams, Steven Bergjwin, Moussa Diop, Gibbs White, Pererra and Matt Targett). The rest were either players that  wanted out or had clubs over a barrel due to last year of contract.

It means there isn't a market for Naby Keita, at least not at anything close to what we're looking for. He's now a £5m player, he's much better than that. There is certainly no way Bellingham or Rice are worth  £100m more than him. I'm sick of looking at him or hearing about him but the above gives an indication of why the club won't just buy any player. Chelsea just let 150m worth of strikers walk out the door for 17m,  it's just too expensive to make mistakes like Everton and Utd do.

2 hours ago, Red74 said:

Reading between the lines on klopps quotes today it seems to me that

keita’s said he’s not staying,

FSG have said get rid of him now and you can have what you bring in but no more.

klopps said fuck it. I’m not gonna get anything better for £5 mill so I may as well keep him. 

Spot on