You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stoke(a) match thread

LFC 6 Times

Still raging about last night, glad there's a game so quickly after. Stoke will go proper alehouse against us, expect to see Walters and crouch again, they gave us a right scare first half in Anfield. Gonna need a big response this game is make or break for us, Matip in for Klaven the only change. Phil looks back to his best, so going to require him at his best, and hopefully Divock can continue his good form, Firmino get the fucking finger out.

2-1 to the Reds.

Some quotes Klopp gave to the media yesterday, about how Stoke are one of the weaker sides according to them, will be deliberately misconstrued by Stoke mutants in the build-up and gloried over when we inevitably shit the bed.

Mark Hughes will make a feigned withering reference to it in his post-match interview for a bonus point.

Training pics in preparation for Stoke:

No wonder our keepers are struggling, in training they are trying to stop 2 balls...

thumb_38013_default_news_size_5.jpeg

or maybe not, as Karius demonstrates as he tries to save this ball...I wonder if he got to it in time?

thumb_38020_default_news_size_5.jpeg

and here's Ben Woodburn trying his best to kick the football without creating too much wind which would probably injure Daniel Sturridge...

thumb_38031_default_news_size_5.jpeg

and here's Alberto Moreno trying his best just to kick the ball...

thumb_38030_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Marko Grujic has been working on his Jedi skills and appears to be making good progress as the ball hovers perfectly above his head...

thumb_38027_default_news_size_5.jpeg

...however, Jedi master Jurgen Klopp has this skill already licked as he is able to laugh and joke at the same time...

thumb_38025_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Three points essential. The West Brom and Watford games seem more difficult, on paper, and we need to get back to winning ways or else top four will slip away.

The Bournemouth game still rankles. Two points foolishly dropped there. The margin for error gets tighter and tighter as the finish line to the season approaches.

I don't care how, but just get the points at Stoke!

If we don't score 3, we'll drop points. Arnautovic will fancy his chances against our defence.

Agree need at least 3. Let's hope Phil is fit to play.

Is there a chance Henderson will play? Need some players back

-------------Mignolet-----------

Clyne---Lovren---Matip---Milner

--------------Lucas-------------

---------Can-------Gini---------

------------Coutinho------------

------Sturridge----Origi---------

I really don't think he'll start Sturridge.

Dear LFC,

Please dont utterly devastate me.

Please allow me to continue watching Arsenalfantv joyfully.

Please force Mourinho into concentrating on the europa league whilst continuing to undermine expensive players in his squad.

"This lot" truely do not deserve champions league football but i am confident that very few of "this lot" will play a major role. Jurgen will spend the money wisely.

In anticipation,

Mascherano

• Upvote 1

That draw against Bournemouth has really knocked my belief in this side.

No Lallana, Henderson or Mane. Stoke away followed by West Brom away **Shudders**

Both Hughes and Pulis will be licking their lips at the chance to launch crosses against our mentally weak defence with Mignolet flapping at everything. 

I've enjoyed laughing/mocking arsenal all season with the the arsenal tv etc but if they end up finishing ahead of us this season it would be an absolute disaster of a season. 

At the moment the team have it in their hands to finish in the top 4 with the easier run in of matches the players really need to step up and be counted now and not bottle it.

No Lallana,Mane,Henderson and Coutinho a doubt.

So

------------------Mig

Clyne--Lovren--Matip--Milner

----------------Lucas

----------Can----------Gini

-----------------Firmino

----------Sturridge--Origi

Or

------------------Mig

Clyne--Lovren--Matip--Milner

TAA------Can----Lucas--Gini

-----Firmino--Sturridge

We will beat these easy. Stoke are a nothing team under Hughes a team going backwards. The highest placed team they have beat is Watford this season. 

Their shitness has gone under the radar.

Walters had concussion and is not guaranteed to be involved. I suspect the tory twat will make it though.

C8yh9ggV0AA8YQw.jpg