You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man U at Mordor (A) 4pm. 15/1/2017 Fuck off Mourinho no more from Trumo

Bjornebye

If he hasn't handed his retirement in officially then they have every leg to stand on, FIFA rules. Whether we like it or not something is amiss, or otherwise we would be playing him if fit. My guess is that the problem lies with Matip himself and the fact he hasn't officially retired.

wouldn't they have to actually pick him though to then push the issue....ok he said he didn't want to go but if i had the bizzies knocking my door everytime i said i was gonna kill my lad i'd be doing life now...until i actually do something there is no case to answer.

if they had picked him and then he says fuck off fair do's..

well thats how i see it anyway

These highlights on Match of the Day. Haha.

They've barely shown any of our chances, they didn't show the Rooney tackle on Milner, the commentator was saying that Firmino was lucky to stay on for pushing Herrera "in the face"

I don't like to buy into the agenda side of things, but fuck me!

any mention of the offside for their goal....

Herrera should have walked for holding his face. Rooney should have walked for assault. Their goal was offside. Cunts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pogba should have walked for wrestling Henderson to the deck.

Some Manc turd on Twitter was whining that Liverpool needed a "dodgy ref" for our goal.

These highlights on Match of the Day. Haha.

They've barely shown any of our chances, they didn't show the Rooney tackle on Milner, the commentator was saying that Firmino was lucky to stay on for pushing Herrera "in the face"

I don't like to buy into the agenda side of things, but fuck me!

Don't forget Phil Neville saying he'd like to point out how great the ref was. Pure wind up. They know it.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I thought the MOTD analysis there encapsulated the knobhead nature of this country: yeah, sack off anything like Pogba's headlock on Henderson or Rooney's rake, focus on how the darlings were unlucky in the end, because Liverpool were so defensive, because Carrick was jibbed at half time.

It's all fucking bollocks and it shows this country up for the shithouse show it really is. Anywhere else on the planet, we're fucking feted and lauded, traditions going before us, yet this country loves that shower because they're adept at selling themselves, even though they get their heads kicked in everywhere they go.

Fuck. Right. Off.

• Upvote 1

If we don't beat Chelsea on the 31st it's all over bar the singing. Gutted that Coutinho got that injury.

yeah, because the results were much better when he was around.  Actually, they weren't.  We had our longest winning run in the league this season while he was injured.  

To move this away from Coutinho a minute, I think if we'd have had Mane on the pitch today, we'd have won.  

• Upvote 1