You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Acting Performances You Can't Accept

Vincent Vega

Ultimate force was boss the first two series. Ok. Typical British acting but it was good. Last two series when they brought the bird in was shit. Boss tits though. If anyone else clocked them.

Cringe worthy programme, not one bit realistic got half way through the first episode and swerved it. Was nick named Ultimate Farce in the Army.

I like Quadrophenia and always watch it when it's on the telly, but Phil Daniel's acting is wooden as fuck.

Leslie Ash is terrible in it as well to be fair.

I've also seen it loads.

I only really watch it for Sting's amazing performance. That dance scene to Louie Louie makes the entire film.

• Upvote 3

Can't see Nicholas Cage mentioned anywhere. But he's dire.

Hes either awful or very good.

Thought he was good in Lord of War and Bringing Out the Dead,yet shocking in a lot of others. Being the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola doesnt hurt though. Only found out recently that Talia Shire is Ford Coppola's sister ergo Nicholas Cage Auntie.

Saw Richard blackwood in something the other day, the man who once described himself by saying 'they call me the British Will Smith, but I prefer to call myself the British Richard Blackwood'.

He released an awful song and disappeared. With his career in tatters he limped on for years until getting a job in EastEnders, admitting that he cried such was his relief.

The couple of times I've seen him in it he's been excruciating. It appears he quickly rediscovered his hubris though, saying recently - with a straight face - EastEnders gets seven million viewers on a bad day. The only place to go from there is Hollywood.

Saw Richard blackwood in something the other day, the man who once described himself by saying 'they call me the British Will Smith, but I prefer to call myself the British Richard Blackwood'.

He released an awful song and disappeared. With his career in tatters he limped on for years until getting a job in EastEnders, admitting that he cried such was his relief.

The couple of times I've seen him in it he's been excruciating. It appears he quickly rediscovered his hubris though, saying recently - with a straight face - EastEnders gets seven million viewers on a bad day. The only place to go from there is Hollywood.

Amazing. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-star-richard-blackwood-makes-7235742

EastEnders star Richard Blackwood made intimidating ­calls to a 14-year-old boy after becoming embroiled in a ­playground dispute.

The muscular 43-year-old went over the top after learning the teenager had threatened to gatecrash a relative’s ­birthday party where Blackwood was the doorman.

The actor, who plays bad-boy Vincent Hubbard, sent a string of scary phone messages to the youngster that sounded more like a script in the BBC soap.

In one call Blackwood warned: “Right, so I am letting you know straight, man to man.

“You best show up at that party, bring whomever you’re going to bring, but you best show up because I am now coming there waiting to see you.

“If you think you can threaten her, and you think that can walk and think that everything is nice and hunky dory, I’m telling you, you can laugh at what I am saying to you.

"But I want to see you on that day.”

If you are really about that life like you wanna play because guess what, I’m about that life.

“So if you’re really about it, do it. Lemme see you that day.

“We don’t even need to exchange no more words. I just want to see you on that day, see how much of about it you really are. No more talking.”

EastEnders.jpg

I've not seen the film, but the Half in  the Bag review (usually boss) reckoned he was the best Bruce Wayne from any of the Batman incarnations. 

im sorry i just cant accept that, he was terrible. even had to have a machine to deepen his voice. probably didnt help that the film was shit as well.

• Upvote 1