Quantcast
This business in Calais - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

This business in Calais

Can't believe this thread has made it onto the second page without a political debate breaking out. I like it.

If people didn't vote for a con/dem coalition this shit wouldn't be happening.

Can't believe this thread has made it onto the second page without a political debate breaking out. I like it.

Haha and there was me about to apologise for my involvement in derailing the thread. No pun intended.

Stronts'll be along in a minute.

Edit. See above

They are economic migrants surely, not asylum seekers.

More needs to be done to remove the reasons they are leaving home, more support from local nation in the Middle East.

More needs to be done to remove the reasons they are leaving home, more support from local nation in the Middle East.

How many of them would turn and fave the union jack for god save the queen? Serious question.

Page 4 and religion will be be the theme.

You heard it here first.

How many of them would turn and fave the union jack for god save the queen? Serious question.

Would you out of choice?

And what would Norman Tebbitt's view on that be, I wonder?

Would you out of choice?

Would I fuck and I was born here. I feel more passion listening to Flower of Scotland than that fucking ode to satan. Tory shit the national anthem is. They can fucking have it.

What the fuck is going on in this thread? It's like a load of deaf people shouting at each other.

French cunts.

Well it was you telling me to fuck off.

Fuck off.

I jest, I was bemoaning the politics being discussed. For what it's worth, I agree with you. You have to be careful with stuff like this though because it clearly makes us racist.

Now I'll leave y'all to it, I'm off to look at some pictures of tits. Or something.

• Upvote 1

Most asylum seekers don't even possess the ability to communicate that fact to someone. They need someone to point it out to them as fleeing in the night with the clothes on your back rarely gives you the chance to grab your phrasebook.

You've got to admire the balls of anyone willing to do it though, you really have. If Britain went to shit I'd like to think I'd have the nous to trek across two continents and conceal myself in an undercarriage, more than likely I'd just curl up in a blanket and die. 

was watching the bbbc breakfast news about it this morning, had to switch it of when they said they were going to speak to nigel farage for his opinion, fucks sake

I don't see why the British or French governments don't just bomb the fuckers. They've already bombed their home countries of Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq etc etc.. it's the reason they've fled afterall.

If it's ok to bomb them in their own countries surely it's fair game to just bomb them in their own backyard where they don't have to answer to anyone?

Seems reasonable enough to me? How dare they try to make a better lives for themselves away from the mess the west created. Disgusting.

• Upvote 2