You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Official Raheem Sterling Thread (Part 412)

bouncebrigade

Talking to a Utd fan today , I've known the fella for years and he's not a knob and you can have reasoned chat to him about footie and life in general. He reckons we've been smart forcing the issue with Sterling and the lad will probably sign, He's really pissed off about De Gea leaving and reckons they should have been all over him 6 months ago to agree a new contract, 

I'd do 40M and Dzeko. He is a seasoned striker who knows where the net is. Ings and Origi are young. If they do well they can surpass Dzeko, but we need experience right now.

Obviously if we can buy a better striker then let's do that with the cash, but I'm not sure what sort of striker we can buy. We have the role of young striker with potential sorted. We have the talented crock role sorted too. So we need someone experienced, who is good, to come in and do well.

Benzema would be ideal, but I don't think we can attract that sort of quality at the moment. So I'd do 40M and Dzeko, or 30M and Walcott.

• Upvote 1

Still can't get over the money talked about for this over hyped wee shit. If he's worth £30m then Lallana was money well spent (was it fuck btw)

He's better than Lallana to be fair, and better than anyone we've bought in recent years, save sturridge and coutinho, that's not saying much I suppose.