Bjornebye

Whats your current aftershave

In my 20's I had more aftershave then you could shake a big stick at.

As of today, I have about 4, chanel Bleu. The white lacoste one. The multi coloured lacoste bottle and the new issy Miyake. Same bottle as the old one, but in a grey coloured bottle.

issey miyake is always the aftershave I get commented on the most by women. In a good way. I think some stuff smells different on different people just very subtle differences that makes or breaks a certain aftershave from another on different people.

Oddly enough just ordered some of that stuff myself.

Black Orchid, Noir, Noir Extreme, Grey Vetiver and For Men, all by Tom Ford and all currently on rotation.

All great.

Guest Pistonbroke

Hugo Boss because I got a shit load for my Birthday off about 4 different relations in law, must have been on offer or they stole it. 

I got 4 on the go and I am nowhere near to finishing any of them despite using something at least once a day, it's actually getting annoying I fancy something new but can't justify it. Never buying 100ml bottles again!

My mate used to shoplift aftershave from Boots and drink it. He said Kouros was vile but Blue Stratos was lovely.

bet he loved the smell of his own farts as well

You can smell someone wearing black Orchid from a mile away, potent stuff that, I found it incredibly amusing that the bog jockey in a bar in town was charging people 5 pound a spray.