You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Subtle signs that someone is probably a headcase

Section_31

On 12/08/2023 at 19:46, Strontium said:

This is the problem with idiots. They have such a superficial understanding of the world. For instance, they have a romantic view of Catalan independence that isn't based in reality. As I pointed out at the time, it would be like the Home Counties holding an illegal referendum and deciding to secede from the UK because they didn't want their taxes to support poor people in the North any more. [b]I'd urge anyone to check out that whole thread if they want to see a great example[/b] of the difference between people who are informed and people who aren't..

Nobody cares. Don’t urge.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

People who put their life stories in YouTube comments.

Saw one yesterday after listening to a Rolling Stones song "I used to listen to this song with my wife, sadly she passed away 2 months ago, she went upstairs and took a load of pills and died. I'm totally lost". Then there's 100 odd comments about it. 

"I was in the Marine Corps and we used to listen to this before going out and shooting everyone in Iraq. I served my country with pride". Then 100s of comments thanking them for their service.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

People who put their life stories in YouTube comments.

Saw one yesterday after listening to a Rolling Stones song "I used to listen to this song with my wife, sadly she passed away 2 months ago, she went upstairs and took a load of pills and died. I'm totally lost". Then there's 100 odd comments about it. 

"I was in the Marine Corps and we used to listen to this before going out and shooting everyone in Iraq. I served my country with pride". Then 100s of comments thanking them for their service.

‘listening to this song literally saved my life’

Id argue that if your life was that utterly pointless there wasn’t much worth saving.

On 03/09/2023 at 10:24, Section_31 said:

Being into true crime. There's magazines about this shit now.

"Bill Fuck was known as the Nebraska shithead and killed his entire family with a Breville sandwich toaster."

Seriously, who gives a shit.

Fuck you mate, I'd go the pictures to watch the movie of that 

On 04/09/2023 at 01:26, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Say that to our Rommel and he’ll bite your ankles off.

Hahahaha

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

‘listening to this song literally saved my life’

Id argue that if your life was that utterly pointless there wasn’t much worth saving.

Especially when it's Wonderwall. 

• Haha 1

"Bill Fuck was known as the Nebraska shithead and killed his entire family with a Breville sandwich toaster."

I'm into true crime, get through loads of podcasts on it. 

I may be a cunt, a headcaseperhaps, a shithouse certainly, but I am not a communist! 

image.png

• Haha 2

My favourite with that is always the 'I can't believe I didn't hear about this at the time' that inevitably comes with a retelling. Perhaps it's because the events occurred on a different continent, in a different timezone, in a different media environment and there about 7 billion of us on the planet (360 odd million in the states) so not every criminal case is relayed?

• Upvote 1

Fairly sure true crime magazines have been around for about 4 or 5 decades! 

But I take your point

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Stronts's performance in the last few pages - rehashing a years old bickerfest so he can do a Partridge "Needless to say, I had the last laugh" - is an unsubtle sign of something we all know.

Never change, you mad bastard.

Goes quiet when a past post comes back to bite him on the arse though. The mad bastard. I love him. 

• Upvote 1