You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scottish Independence, yay or nay?

Baltar

Guest Super Sub

Just been reading about this on some Celtic forum and they are gutted saying shit like the English will now take Scotland for everything. At first I thought you cheeky fuckers if I was given a vote on whether I want England to be part of a union with Scotland the I would vote no. Just turned the news special on bbc 1 only to hear Milliband kissing arse big time with gratious thanks for Scotland voting no. Hearing him speak made me understand why there may be a perception that England will bless them dry. The thing that still pisses me off though is that me living my life not giving a fuck about Scotland or anyone in Scotland am being attacked by people I don't give a fuck about. I think the Westminster MP's have done a great job off kissing Scottish arse and in doing making a lot of Scottish yes voters feel very empowered even though they lost, but they have made me feel like a worthless cunt this ain't right.

Was surprised at how releaved I was when I found out the result, we need all the help we can get to smash down the Tory scum, and I actually think there'll be a big swing towards Labour north of the border now, to a great extent the SNP have lost much of their raison detre.

• Upvote 2

Yes and one of the reasons that I'm unlikely to be coming back anytime soon. All parts of the UK can start campaigning for regional devolution if they like. I seem to remember the North East having a go a few years ago. I'd recommend it because the country is going to remain London-centric for a long, long time

I'm certainly in favour of that and have been loooking at a few of the websites of the devolution movements in the UK.

I mean look at PooscouserTommy for example, this english small penised villager. He doesn't give a fuck about Scotland and yet he visits Celtic forums after a Scottish independence referendum and he is under attack for having a small penis. I mean what has he done wrong at the end of the day? Just because he has not been blessed by some African sized features, he's got to go through all this? I blame you Scots for disturbing this decent, modest, conservative, patriotic english villager's calm life and for making him feel alienated from himself. Disgrace. 

• Downvote 1

I mean look at PooscouserTommy for example, this english small penised villager. He doesn't give a fuck about Scotland and yet he visits Celtic forums after a Scottish independence referendum and he is under attack for having a small penis. I mean what has he done wrong at the end of the day? Just because he has not been blessed by some African sized features, he's got to go through all this? I blame you Scots for disturbing this decent, modest, conservative, patriotic english villager's calm life and for making him feel alienated from himself. Disgrace. 

wtfih.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest Super Sub

I mean look at PooscouserTommy for example, this english small penised villager. He doesn't give a fuck about Scotland and yet he visits Celtic forums after a Scottish independence referendum and he is under attack for having a small penis. I mean what has he done wrong at the end of the day? Just because he has not been blessed by some African sized features, he's got to go through all this? I blame you Scots for disturbing this decent, modest, conservative, patriotic english villager's calm life and for making him feel alienated from himself. Disgrace.

How do you know how big my penis is, and my point has nothing to do with the size of my cock. My point is that by virtue of being English I am being made out to be someone who is living off Scotland and bleeding them dry. The politicians are also doing a very good job of fuelling this anti English bollocks doing the rounds. Now forgive me for being insulted by this, but how my penis got involved I don't know. Whatever floats you boat!

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Who the fuck did Andy Murray think he was poking his nose in? Leave opinions on Scottish independence to proper celebs like Bob Geldof, Anne Diamond, David Beckham and that fella who used to be in Eastenders.

Nick Cotton?