You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fat useless cunt

Neil Ruddock, hated this twat when he played for us, still goes on about getting pissed, passing the pound and breaking Andy Cole's leg. I wish someone had twatted the fat cunt and broke his legs instead.

Neil Razor Ruddock says Cristiano Ronaldo is too discplined and 1990s Liverpool had drinking culture | Mail Online

Thinks it is cleverer to be a fat twat on Soccer AM making a fool of himself than winning anything in his career. Why the fuck did anyone at the club ever think it was a good idea to sign this twat?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Ruddock' date=' hated this twat when he played for us, still goes on about getting pissed, passing the pound and breaking Andy Cole's leg. I wish someone had twatted the fat cunt and broke his legs instead.

Neil Razor Ruddock says Cristiano Ronaldo is too discplined and 1990s Liverpool had drinking culture | Mail Online

Thinks it is cleverer to be a fat twat on Soccer AM making a fool of himself than winning anything in his career. Why the fuck did anyone at the club ever think it was a good idea to sign this twat?

Hear hear. Cringed when I saw this today. A massive twat in more ways than one.

I know everyone talks about Diouf, but for me the biggest embarrassment we've ever had playing for us is this cunt. He's just a stain on our history and I hate it whenever he opens his fat hole and mentions us.

Agree completely, I remember his knobhead mate from Formby boasting about crashing his Porsche. Seen him in Stamps in Crosby once and was amazed that he was a professional footballer, I've seen players in the over 40'snleague in better shape than him.

Was my favourite player when I was a nipper, he was quite a decent defender actually (could name you at least ten CB's worse for us) was probably one of the better players in that team when fit. Twenty years later on TLW he's our worst player ever, a cunt, and deserves AIDS etc..

Was my favourite player when I was a nipper, he was quite a decent defender actually (could name you at least ten CB's worse for us) was probably one of the better players in that team when fit. Twenty years later on TLW he's our worst player ever, a cunt, and deserves AIDS etc..

He had ability but he more than anyone out of the players came to symbolise our fall from the top and is continuing to cement how he's received now with the joy he seems to get from retelling his part in all the nonsense that went on at the time.

Edit: I think he's an utter cunt as well

Could tackle, good in the air and not bad at putting in the odd free kick. But obviously started to pile it on once he got a bigger pay packet, not the fastest when we had him (over relied on Phil Babb, whatever happened to him) and carrying all that extra bulk resulted in injuries.

As said in less words than me, wasted his talent.

Always had time for Ruddock.

Probably just trying to earn a living, players wasn't on the millions to set them up for life back then they're on now, I'd be far more embarrassed if Cantona was one of ours with the shit he's been involved with over the years from that era.

Ruddock was on a good wage compared to some of the stars who were moved on who had actually done something in the game. Cantona was World Class.

Neil was a poor bastard crashing his Porsche in Formby, din't know where his next pint was coming from.

Ruddock actually had quite a bit of ability, but a total lack of professionalism. He now earns a living revelling in all the stories and anecdotes that highlight his total lack of professionalism, and seems oblivious to the fact he was one of the main reasons a very talented squad did not achieve anywhere near what they should have done given their ability.

As for Cantona, I don't think he was world class. He was certainly a cut above the general mediocrity of Premier League players at the time, but not world class. It's the fact he was a cut above the majority of players in this league at the time that he's so revered and put on a pedestal, with people proclaiming him to be world class. Had he moved to Serie A instead of coming to England, he would not have stood out at all. And I fucking detested him for Wembley 1996 because that was the first time I felt absolutely gutted as a Liverpool fan.

He signified everything that was wrong with the culture of the club from that era and still basks in it to this day.

So in short, fuck him, he's a cunt. A fat cunt at that.

Ruddock actually had quite a bit of ability' date=' but a total lack of professionalism. He now earns a living revelling in all the stories and anecdotes that highlight his total lack of professionalism, and seems oblivious to the fact he was one of the main reasons a very talented squad did not achieve anywhere near what they should have done given their ability.

As for Cantona, I don't think he was world class. He was certainly a cut above the general mediocrity of Premier League players at the time, but not world class. It's the fact he was a cut above the majority of players in this league at the time that he's so revered and put on a pedestal, with people proclaiming him to be world class. Had he moved to Serie A instead of coming to England, he would not have stood out at all. And I fucking detested him for Wembley 1996 because that was the first time I felt absolutely gutted as a Liverpool fan.[/quote']

Cantona pretty much failed in France yet was a success over here. If he'd have been world class he'd have played more for France,who were on the verge of being the best team in the world,a lot more.He was a catalyst for Utds young crop and established pros and was a gamble that paid dividends. I think Rooney has been treated similarly by Utd.

Dont know how many times,if any,he played for the national team.