You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The FA Corruption Thread

Red Banjo

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was saying to a mate at work earlier about Fellatio's previous.

He has already been banned this season.

He was top of the 'foul league' last season.

He is a dirty, snide fucking cunt.

Why have they not took his previous cuntery into consideration?

And Halsey can fuck off as well, you saw his assault on another player but didn't deem it worthy of a booking? Fuck off you bent twat

[YOUTUBE]iXEg2Zum_AU[/YOUTUBE]

Ferguson got 3 months in jail for this. Fellani should be looking at the same, only for the fact Stoke love random acts of violence there would be blue murder. If Suarez done that those poor kids in America would be off the front pages, same thing if it was done to a Utd player.

No consistency whatsoever, compare Fellaini's actions to that of Joey Barton and their respective bans. And that's without dragging up the Terry/Suarez/Ferdinand episodes.

Its a fucking joke. There is no difference between this and what Barton did, oh hang on there is - Barton didn't connect with his head butt.

The levels of corruption in this fucking league are unreal. It would not surprise me at all if Ferguson is behind this, telling Mike Riley to go easy on his pal Moyesey.

Fellaini is the biggest cunt in football. Considering the plethora of cunt around the world, that is some achievement. But he wins it by miles.

Martin Samuel makes out that Fellaini is the hard done to one in all this.

"For it makes plain that what happened on Saturday, a clash that could have ended in serious injury, a fractured cheekbone or broken nose, was a direct result of football’s decision to allow wrestling matches in the penalty area.

Fellaini assaults Shawcross primarily because he is being prevented from playing, illegally, and Mark Halsey, the referee, appears happy to let this continue. Football has never had more policemen and yet such little interest in implementing the rules.

The replays clearly show that, directly before Fellaini strikes, Shawcross is gripping him by an upper arm beneath the shoulder, to restrict his run. This is a foul. It isn’t a penalty, because the ball is dead but it is without doubt subject to corrective action.

As none is forthcoming, Fellaini takes matters into his own hands, attempts to wrestle free and, as he passes Shawcross, ducks his head into his opponent’s face. Shawcross collapses. Halsey misses the incident.

For this reason the FA can pass sanction and Everton will lose their key player at a crucial time in the campaign. David Moyes, the manager, is resigned to this and did not complain. To his credit, he as good as invited punishment.

Maybe, by doing so, he felt he was acting for the wider good. Had Moyes defended his player, the fallout would have centred on Fellaini, who got away with several instances of poor behaviour on Saturday.

Instead, with Everton pleading guilty, football would now be wise to study cause and effect.

Fellaini is a physical player. He gives as good as he gets, and one imagines he gets plenty. Even so, he does not usually prioritise butting defenders over scoring goals. If Shawcross’s marking had been old-school, without fouling, this would not have happened.

Football is a contact sport. In the penalty area, players will be in proximity. Yet over the last decade, increasingly, defenders no longer guard their man, but grapple with him.

Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea were masters at it, so are Stoke. And because referees have not stopped this behaviour, it is encouraged.

Every penalty area resembles a red-belt judo class these days. The FA, supposed guardians of the game, are content to let this continue.

Fellaini has admitted he was wrong and apologised. There can be no quibbles over punishment.

Yet the wider problem is not being addressed. A single weekend, in which every foul of this nature was met with a warning, then a yellow card (or a penalty if it happened when the ball was in play), would curb it instantly.

Results would briefly resemble rugby scores, but then the crisis would be over, and football would be re-acquainted with the old-fashioned ways of defending. After all, isn’t that exactly what a player like Shawcross is supposed to be about?"

He's all elbows, and deliberately so.

Apologising after the incident is all well and good, but it shouldn't result in a lesser punishment.

3 games seems very lenient.

Joey Barton got sent off at City, and was also banned for quite a while (6 games? might have been 9). Admittedly it was for 3 different incidents (although all in the same mad 30 seconds).

I'm no fan of Samuel, believe me, but he makes some fair points there about modern "defending" at corners/set pieces into the box. It's been getting steadily worse over time.

Our own Martin Skrtel used to make me cringe sometimes with his shirt pulling etc, but less so these days because he is only doing what every other team is doing and it's blatantly obvious that referees will not give penalties for this In fact, they invariably seem to give a free kick against the attacking team.

How many times have you seen jostling and stuff go on before a corner or free kick comes in, the ref either spots this or one side or the other complains, he speaks to said parties and as soon as the ball is delivered he blows up for a free kick to the defending team!

On the Screech incident, obviously a quick acceptance of guilt was a mitigating factor, but still 3 games does seem a tad lenient. And Halsey should be embarrased about the other incidences, but we all know he's an incompetent fuck anyway.

I genuinely do believe they are corrupt with regards to all things Man United (or more specifically of Archbishop of Cunterberry Ferguson) and of course us being us end up on the wrong side of that fairly often.

But I do think the stuff the FA do not involving them is more pure ineptness rather than corrpution

He's all elbows, and deliberately so.

Apologising after the incident is all well and good, but it shouldn't result in a lesser punishment.

3 games seems very lenient.

Joey Barton got sent off at City, and was also banned for quite a while (6 games? might have been 9). Admittedly it was for 3 different incidents (although all in the same mad 30 seconds).

Barton got 12 games for an elbow on Tevez , a knee on Aguero and throwing and missing a headbutt , he obviously had previous but so does Felliani.

If Suarez had done what Felliani did not a chance in hell he would of got 3 games , 6 games minimum and as has been mentioned if someone had done this against a Utd player , again 6 games minimum.

The consistancy in these things just doesn't exist , its a total joke , it seems to depend on a mixture of who you are , you're manager and what club you play for.

This sort of stuff tends to even itself out over the course of a season.

That is the biggest load of bollocks I have read in these forums.

Teams or players get reputations and have very definite prejudices shown against them by referees. How many marginal penalty calls go with us as opposed to against us? Contrast with the same figures for Fungus' XI (skewed by the fact that a significant number of the bent bastards are on the payroll)

That is the biggest load of bollocks I have read in these forums.

Teams or players get reputations and have very definite prejudices shown against them by referees. How many marginal penalty calls go with us as opposed to against us? Contrast with the same figures for Fungus' XI (skewed by the fact that a significant number of the bent bastards are on the payroll)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHH!!

Its a fucking joke. There is no difference between this and what Barton did, oh hang on there is - Barton didn't connect with his head butt.

The levels of corruption in this fucking league are unreal. It would not surprise me at all if Ferguson is behind this, telling Mike Riley to go easy on his pal Moyesey.

Fellaini is the biggest cunt in football. Considering the plethora of cunt around the world, that is some achievement. But he wins it by miles.

Probably more to do with signing him in January. Fuckin nailed on he's going there. Just the type of twat whiskey nose likes.

I definitely believe there are bent officials in the game. An objective outsider would probably agree too. If some of the incidents involving referees and the authorities occurred in Italy we'd all be screaming "corruption!"

But in the UK it's instead called "incompetence".

I agree with the point Samuel is making about the free-for-all at every corner and how Stoke are amongst the worst culprits. But he shows himself up for the arse he is, because he knows full well that the FA are not going to take any unilateral action and will only clamp down if done in conjunction with UEFA and FIFA and that just ain't going to happen.

And I don't remember Samuel remarking on this issue last season when Shawcross (or was it Huth?) had Carroll in a headlock and wrestled him to the ground at a corner (just after Webb had warned Shawcross for similar).

As for the FA and consistency....three games for a physical assault, eight games for a bit of name-calling (in response to some pretty heavy duty verbal abuse)? Joke.

Although I don't agree with the tone of Bluto's article where he appears to come close to justifying Fellaini's assault, for the first time in his fat, sweaty life, I agree with the gist of it.

I'm tempted to say that as long as Stoke carry on the way they do, it should be compulsory to try and knock the fuckers out and hopefully Huth will be next. Well if Bluto can excuse it, I can encourage it!

Maybe Samuel should direct his ire at his colleagues in the press who all rally round Pulis if anyone dares to criticise the way Stoke play, especially if it's Johnny foreigner like Wenger, or Rafa when he was making similar points about Sam's Bolton.

Instead they need to point out that not only do refs not clamp down on the way Stoke play the game, they actually make allowances for it in a way they wouldn't dream of if it was a team who normally go about things the right way.

As for the punishment being too lenient, well only by about one game imo. Three games would have been the norm for a straight red sending off with perhaps one extra for the particularly violent nature of it. The fact he didn't get the extra game was most likely down to the clever way Moyes played the situation.

He knew what he was doing when he took the stance he did.

Been quite obvious for a long time the FA is a fucking joke and do as they well damn please from case to case.

Cannot decide who i dislike more between Shawcross and Fellaini. Shawcross deserved that and much more, wish he'd have punched him too. But having said that Fellaini should have had at least 3 more games and had his hair set on fire.