You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fancy bringing this up now. It's almost as if we're going to be playing them this weekend. Fucking retard.

Swansea City's Ashley Williams stokes Luis Suarez fires in new book My Premier League Diary | This is South Wales

ASHLEY Williams has ramped up the heat ahead of Liverpool's visit to Swansea by revealing he dislikes Luis Suarez more than any other player.

Williams played against Suarez twice last season and will go head to head with the in-form striker again on Sunday when Liverpool are at the Liberty. In his book My Premier League Diary, which is out today, the Swansea City centre-back hits out at Suarez's behaviour on the pitch and the constant diving, which has made the Uruguayan one of the most controversial figures in the Premier League.

"Suarez has that aura about him that says 'I'm untouchable'," wrote Williams after Swansea's 0-0 draw at Anfield last year.

"I'd go as far as to say that the manner in which he approached the game, with utter contempt for us all, means that he's streets ahead of any player I've truly disliked since we've been in the Premier League.

"He dived more than any other player I've played against before — it was so bad I was genuinely shocked.

"Throughout the game, he just dived down and screamed at any given moment.

"Now, obviously, diving has crept into the game more and more in recent years and, as a defender, you have to be aware of it.

"But even the players you know that like a dive at least wait until there is some sort of challenge or contact.

"Not Suarez.

"A couple of times I'd hear the scream, see him writhing on the floor and for the life of me couldn't see where the contact could have been."

Williams also took exception to Suarez in the return match last May.

After Swansea's 1-0 win in SA1, he wrote: "Having played against him twice now I just have to say that I don't like the bloke.

"They won a corner, and I appealed to the ref to say that it had come off him last. He said something to me with a bit of a snarl, so I just told him to shut his mouth.

"I don't like the superior manner he brings on the field with him.

"Basically I have no time for the guy at all."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His opinion of Suarez is really based on the shit he has swallowed from the British media's portrayal of Suarez, and his book is passing that shit onto the Swansea fans to swallow. It's a bit like the human centipede effect, where he is the middle one. Which is funny because in the film of the same name, the middle one was played by an actress named Ashley Williams!

13567169_gal.jpg

ash-4.jpg

''Who?'' you may ask?

ashley-williams_JPG.jpg

Ashley Williams (actress) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most famously known as ''The Muffin Chick'' from How I Met Your Mother, or from her exploits in keeping synthetics from invading the galaxy (and THAT tape during this period), Ashley Williams has recently launched a scathing attack on Liverpool Luis Suarez, whom she labels a cheat.

6a00d8341c022953ef0148c745187a970c-800wi

Ashley, 34, has spoken out regarding her feelings for Luis Suarez: "He just put it between my legs, in and out, and then he's gone... Its terrible. The trauma I have to deal with, knowing that I'll have to see him again so soon... especially after all the "scoring" he's been doing. How could he do this to me?"

ashley_williams_mass_effect_3_by_winchester01-d4yl2z7.png

"It's terrifying, not knowing when it's coming, but I'll just have to go on and deal with it..." She moaned, when faced with the daunting prospect of having to look the attacker in his eyes once more. "I might not go through with it... It's so scary. I tell myself that basically I have no time for the guy at all, but I know its a lie..."

Ashley, widely acclaimed for her 2-3 minute stints as mutilated corpses on hit shows such Law and Order: Special Victims Unit and CSI: Miami, has stated: ''Suarez has that aura about him that says, "I'm untouchable", and his manner and behaviour made me...''

which one can only leave to the imagination.

ashley_williams.jpg

Although the forthcoming meeting will be fraught with tension and antagonism, things weren't always so. "When we met things were quite heated (if you know what I mean), he's so passionate, he snarled at me, so I just told him to shut his mouth (and kiss me).''

Williams is known to be a strong women, as evidenced by her trials when THAT tape went viral in the Galactic Extraweb.

0.jpg

"That was a very trying time for me. I just kept quiet and went about my business, and thank goodness I came through unscathed."

Will she be able to say the same when she meets Suarez is the question on not many people's minds.