You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swansea (H) Sat 21st ye swanny play better reds

Bjornebye

So do with think Matip gets cleared tomorrow?

I do,but i think it will be Cameroon saying the wont ask for a ban as a back door for FIFA to say its sorted

If so

--------------Mingolet

TAA----Matip--Lovren--Milner

--------------Henderson

--------Lallana----Wijaldum

Ojo------------------------------Coutinho

----------------Firmino

I do,but i think it will be Cameroon saying the wont ask for a ban as a back door for FIFA to say its sorted

If so

--------------Mingolet

--------------Henderson

----------------Firmino

That's the team I'd play unless Clyne is fit of course. Why would Cameroon say they won't ask for a ban, what's in it for them? My guess is no one will say anything and we'll get shafted, again.

I could see putting a bit of pressure on them. I really dont think FIFA want this going to CAS. As i see no way they could win this,its pretty much forced labour or a suspension if you dont. If CAS ruled against FIFA then that coild radically change international football.

I could see putting a bit of pressure on them. I really dont think FIFA want this going to CAS. As i see no way they could win this,its pretty much forced labour or a suspension if you dont. If CAS ruled against FIFA then that coild radically change international football.

I hadn't thought about that. Might be worth it!

I think we should have spoken to Cameroon before the ACON and offered to broker talks with the new manager and Matip over the possibility of him returning to the fold in exchange for a pass for this ACON, as his issues were with the previous regime I believe.

Would start Sturridge in the front 3 with Firmino and Coutinho, midfield off Lallana, Henderson and Wij. No point throwing an extra midfielder on, we'll dominate this game regardless. Sturridge

links well and will play far better with quality players around him.

I'm on my phone, but I already know who repped this one.

Of course he's going to play Sturridge for this - only player at Plymouth who looked like he do something a bit different.

Can and Origi to the bench where they belong and hopefully Matip will be back for the willing but frail Klavan.

He was certainly...err....different

Of course he's going to play Sturridge for this - only player at Plymouth who looked like he do something a bit different.

Can and Origi to the bench where they belong and hopefully Matip will be back for the willing but frail Klavan.

If by different you mean 'can't be arsed' or 'embarrassed by cloggers' then you are correct.

• Upvote 1

If so

--------------Mingolet

--------------Henderson

----------------Firmino

I'd be tempted to shift Lallana out right, Coutinho in middle and Origi on the left as TAA and OJO is a very inexperienced right side.  Shit as Swansea are they might focus on them

Mignolet

Clyne

Lovren

Klavan

Milner

Henderson

Wijnaldum

Can

Lallana

Firmino

Coutinho

Is what I think we'll see.

Sort of hope Klopp goes more attacking and plays sturridge. Regardless of how shit he's been, if we can get him scoring we'll have a cup final to look forward to, next round of fa cup and good position in the league. Lots of games.

I'd be very surprised if Sturridge starts anything other than cup games for us from here (barring even more injuries). As others have said, Klopp'll think we'll function better as a team with moving Lallana further up the field, and Can coming into the middle.

Can't say I disagree much, either....

Sturridge won't start especially after his reaction to being hooked on Wednesday.

On reflection he didn't get great service from the midfield which was on a different wavelength but even so he had enough touches in the box to have created something, Woeful effort.

Not even sure Origi will start this. He's been garbage too

Firmino up top for me