You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Congratulations to Hibernian for winning the Scottish FA Cup. My cousin is reporting emotional scenes and celebrations in Leith. Good for his business as well.

Hibs fans rioting apparently.

Rangers players assaulted, medals handed out in the dressing room after Hibs fans went mental.

Screenshot_2016-05-22-08-58-45.png

Either this cunt's happy about the Mancs winning the cup or he's has just seen his sister coming home with a sparkle in her eye.

The page I got that off is that ridiculous Full Time Devils on FaceAIDS. Previous to that I'd seen some clickbait page mention our attempts to sign Gotze. Needless to say it was full of Manc gobshites giving it full beans about us not winning anything and they've just won a famous trophy. Usually with appalling spelling.

Spotted this FTD page and not a single rival fan in sight on there. Either it's heavily moderated or most other fans aren't childish dickheads. YNFA is another page of such bellendary.

Hope you're right.

In some ways Liverpool, City and United all in a similar boat - they've each got the top guy on their list but if they don't succeed where the hell do any of them turn to next?

In other ways, they're not in the same boat, in that nobody gives a shit about Man City.

The only person tonight loving Alan Pardew more than he does himself is fanta scruff.

I noticed in the pre match presser Pardew kept on about he wanted to be the first British manager to win the Cup since 'Arry - surely it should be about the team not just him!

That dance was so cringey - is that what he seduces the ladies with?!

• Upvote 1