You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

i can start getting back to the full on hatred I had for them when Slur was there now. Just hasn't been the same these last couple years. A match made in heaven. Fucking horrible despicable rancid human being that is that Portuguese cunt. The hatred levels will probably reach levels that I didn't think possible such is my feeling towards that man. Gonna be horrible playing them next year. The thought of.....................don't even want to think about it.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if shitface will go back to Chelsea for some players . Hazard , Fabregas , Ivanovic maybe im sure they would all love to play under him again in the near future as we all know how much he was loved at the bridge .

A phone call to Eva Carneiro and an apology and she would be back at his side like a shot but he would have to keep an eye on Giggs if that happened as he would want more than a sports back massage .

A coaching role for Terry to complete the set of cuntishness and to learn him the art of shithousery , park the bus , boring football tactics and win at all costs shenanigans .

Fuck him and them as this will not have a happy ending and would rather Klopp any day of the week as he is a class above and we are lucky to have such a nice , humble, down to earth man in charge of our great club .

The dislike has intensified two fold now the narcissistic sly cunt is at Unarghtid, plus the constant media coverage of it is quite unpalatable.

Maybe this should be on the shitness thread but anyway I hope it all goes horribly wrong.

Nah mate, you just know they're going to win the sextuple, beating us in every cup final, earning Maureen a sainthood next year.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

It's fucking shite losing your last game of the season, especially if it's a cup final. Just ruins your whole close season. Welcome to our world, Sevilla.

Chin up Torah boy,it'll be better next season though lost count of how many times I've thought that.

Wimbledon will be on soon anyway to blow your close season blues away.

Guest Pistonbroke

Breaking News....................Man United and ourselves have been charged by UEFA for illicit chanting during the Europa League QF. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I think we have about another 10 charges coming our way for Pyro!!!

2 at least. Some fans just can't learn. 

I think we have about another 10 charges coming our way for Pyro!!!

My mate's a steward and was telling me about the prick who lobbed the flare which wound up on the pitch.  Apparently, he was waving it around, realised all the stewards could see him (y'know, because he was holding a giant flaring smokey thing) so he launched it and tried to look innocent.  It hit a wheelchair user on the back, so the wheelchair user's assistant chucked it out of harm's way, near the pitch.

Anyway, the nob who set the flare off ended up struggling to give a statement to the Police, because he was blubbing like a small girl.

This makes me happy.

Breaking News....................Man United and ourselves have been charged by UEFA for illicit chanting during the Europa League QF. 

Any idea what chants they're looking at?

I heard they were going after us for "Manchester is full of shit".  (I think we have a case for the defence there.)  What are they getting the Mancs on?

My mate's a steward and was telling me about the prick who lobbed the flare which wound up on the pitch.  Apparently, he was waving it around, realised all the stewards could see him (y'know, because he was holding a giant flaring smokey thing) so he launched it and tried to look innocent.  It hit a wheelchair user on the back, so the wheelchair user's assistant chucked it out of harm's way, near the pitch.

Anyway, the nob who set the flare off ended up struggling to give a statement to the Police, because he was blubbing like a small girl.

This makes me happy.

The club had better ban this arsehole for life. Never mind what the Manc cunts get up to we need to root out the pond life claiming to be Liverpool fans

Ah, the International Champions Cup, featuring the 7th best team from Italy as well as the 8th and 10th best teams from England.

We should feel privileged to play The Greatest Team Of All Time.

On the upside, we've few enough players they'd be interested in tapping up this time.

Guest Pistonbroke

Any idea what chants they're looking at?

I heard they were going after us for "Manchester is full of shit".  (I think we have a case for the defence there.)  What are they getting the Mancs on?

Uefa fines Liverpool and Manchester United for illicit chants

Sharethis page
_89784637_chanting-getty.jpg
Some Liverpool fans sat in the Manchester United end for the match at Old Trafford

Liverpool and Manchester United have been fined by Uefa for illicit chants during their Europa League last-16 tie.

Both clubs have also been punished for the throwing of objects by fans and crowd disturbances, with United fined £44,342 and Liverpool £43,577.

Liverpool have also been sanctioned for setting off fireworks and a late kick-off, while United were charged for stairways blocked at their stadium.

The Anfield side must also pay for damage caused by fans at Old Trafford.

Both clubs' fines include £15,290 suspended for two years.

Rival fans were seen fighting in the stands, seats were thrown and flares were lit during the 1-1 second-leg draw at Old Trafford, during which five men were arrested.

Some fans of both clubs sang songs related to tragedies involving the other side as Liverpool won the tie 3-1 on aggregate.

Europe's governing body was made aware of the allegations of chanting about the Munich disaster and the Hillsborough tragedy.

In 1958, eight United players were among 23 people who died after their plane caught fire and crashed in Munich.

The Hillsborough tragedy saw 96 Liverpool fans die at an FA Cup semi-final tie with Nottingham Forest in 1989.

Before the second leg, police had to remove a banner on the M602 motorway in Salford designed to taunt Liverpool fans heading to Old Trafford.