You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Imagines Ty standing stoically alone in the stands, clad in his Arsenal branded coat, replica top and shorts, Arsenal socks and Adidas Oxlaide-Chamberlain boots, and wearing his Arsenal beats earphones, steadfast in his support for Mr Arsene.

Agree but they do let themselves down when only last week they were singing "Always the victim" at Anfield...

I think last week's verdict has forced a number of people to consider their standpoint on this matter.  I'm hopeful that people are capable of changes of heart and mind.

I think last week's verdict has forced a number of people to consider their standpoint on this matter.  I'm hopeful that people are capable of changes of heart and mind.

There's still a sizable number of cunts who dont think that way at all.

There's still a sizable number of cunts who dont think that way at all.

I met one last Thursday when i walked into a busy London pub to catch the 2nd half. Asked the gobshite next to me how it was going for the Reds and he said  "Why?"  "is everyone is fucking Liverpool supporter now.?" , I said it was traditional to support your home town club when I grew up, spotting a slight Midlands accent, and asked him who he supported  " Utd of course",   "That figures I said" and found another pub.  

There are so many horrible manc supporting twats who troll Facebook pages. You then look at their profiles and they all live in Devon, the Midlands and the home counties. Shit knobheads fans who are obsessed with us. They all say Justice for the 39 and come out with Ill informed shite that they repeat as gospel despite having no clue what they are on about.

There are so many horrible manc supporting twats who troll Facebook pages. You then look at their profiles and they all live in Devon, the Midlands and the home counties. Shit knobheads fans who are obsessed with us. They all say Justice for the 39 and come out with Ill informed shite that they repeat as gospel despite having no clue what they are on about.

I was staying down in London last weekend and out with some mates near Croydon on the Saturday. Rolled out the boozer about midnight and some little pissed up fella  in a Manc shirt came over (must have heard the scouse accent ) and started to try and put his arm round me saying how much he respected Everton and saying no hard feelings thinking I had been to Wembley. When I told him I supported Liverpool he then banged on about how I must have been rooting for Utd playing Everton., He got the message when told him I would support a team of 11 child molesters if they were playing his lot.  

I was staying down in London last weekend and out with some mates near Croydon on the Saturday. Rolled out the boozer about midnight and some little pissed up fella in a Manc shirt came over (must have heard the scouse accent ) and started to try and put his arm round me saying how much he respected Everton and saying no hard feelings thinking I had been to Wembley. When I told him I supported Liverpool he then banged on about how I must have been rooting for Utd playing Everton., He got the message when told him I would support a team of 11 child molesters if they were playing his lot.

It's weird but I've worked in Croydon before and I can't get my head round the amount of people who support the Mancs there. Obviously there is Crystal Palace and then another 7 or 8 clubs nearby to choose from.

I was in a pub by the train station and their telly broke so we had to find another pub to watch the footy in. The Mancs were playing Bayer Leverkusen in a Champions League semi final. It was pissing down non stop that night and we found another pub but we got soaked. There was a big screen near the front and about 20 people with coats on watching the game. When Leverkusen scored, effectively putting them out me and my Evertonian mate jumped up shouting "fucking yeeeeeesss".

Everyone standing by the screen turned round and all of them had Manc shirts on underneath their coats and started snarling at us. We started laughing then legged it.

Nice YNWA at the Newcastle game.

Absolutely want Rafa to get them out of jail. Fine old club, lots of history, and now a class manager to lift their spirits.

I love Rafa Benitez, and I'll never be afraid to say that.

• Upvote 8

Got many toon fan friends and their rendition of YNWA was great. To be fair though, its always been the Sunderland fans who have given consistent, vocal and monetary support to JFT96.

Yeah they've a cunt of a manager and all that. Just saying

I've always liked Geordies and the North East in general. It's a shame at least one of the two clubs has to go down. Newcastle just about edge it because Rafa's a legend, but Sunderland have always been sound as far as opposition fans go.