You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

That would be unprecedented. One of the most important players from the top Premier League side decides to join the team in 7th place.

Yeah, let's never try to better ourselves with players who finish above us in the league, that would be unprecedented.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

I didn't say it was identical in every way. Leicester also play in blue.

It's not really like the Henderson sending off in any way at all though is it?

We needed to get three more results with a key man missing.

Leicester don't need shit

Guest Pistonbroke

A draw should suffice, I just can't see Spurs winning all three, plus Chelsea will let Leicester get any points they might need on the last day of the season.

That dropped 2 points should also put paid to those scummy vile manc bastards and any thoughts they had of a top 4 finish.  

Yeah, let's never try to better ourselves with players who finish above us in the league, that would be unprecedented.

Yeah, that's clearly what I meant. Not that there isn't a chance in hell that a player would take such a monumental step down. Anyone who thinks Kante would join us is deluded.

I often wonder does he like Man U and does he like Martial. Hard to figure it out. He's so unbiased.

That commentary for his goal against us this season was the worst amd most over the top piece of commentary in a pretty run of the mill league game i have ever heard...i wish sky had the europa and he would have had to have done us dicking his boys over the two legs.

The massive bellend.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I often wonder does he like Man U and does he like Martial. Hard to figure it out. He's so unbiased.

The knobber even had the cheek to say he was trying his hardest to remain impartial. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Haha yeah I nearly spat my coffee all over the place at that point.

Then that smarmy cunt Smith said "Me as well." Fucking bell. 

I think tyler is one of the worst fucking commentators Ive ever heard, even when he was at granada \ ITV doing the commentary.

He got hovered up at the start of the Sky tv coverage of the PL and somehow, many people think he's the best since kenneth wolstonholme.

He's absolute gash, he doesnt hide his biase very well. He wants fucking off.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

I can see why the ref booked Drinkwater for a second time but he hardly touched rashford, not enough to make the little shit fall down like he did. 

Then that smarmy cunt Smith said "Me as well." Fucking bell.

For me Alan Smith getting any 'reflected' glory out of Leicester winning the league is the only downside, but it sure as hell beats having to put up with ex Chav, Manc and City players fawning over a title win for any of those cunts.

It's not really like the Henderson sending off in any way at all though is it?

We needed to get three more results with a key man missing.

Leicester don't need shit

Leicester need 2 points, against an Everton team who are good away from home and a Chelsea team who are current champions and despite this talk of hating spurs, I'm sure will want to salvage some pride from the season. Anyone who thinks they are home and dry is mental in my opinion. It's just 2 games and any team on the planet can lose 2 games.

However, that is not my point. My point is it's a player who's work in general across the season has been a little unsung, but yet losing him to a needless red card at the end of a game could have a bigger impact on where the title goes than perhaps anything his more recognised team mates can achieve.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

For me Alan Smith getting any 'reflected' glory out of Leicester winning the league is the only downside, but it sure as hell beats having to put up with ex Chav, Manc and City players fawning over a title win for any of those cunts.

Indeed. 

Guest Pistonbroke

More like he was getting hard at the thought of being in Martial.

Court in Martial......see what I did there.