You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I wondered bout that myself. A google (much as I was loathe to even type in the name of that rag) didn't bring up anything that I could see, but just assumed I was being thick and left it as I didn't want to give the cunts any more google search hits.

Nothing popped up saying he was writing for them, just old stories about him where all that showed on the first page of searches. I left it at that.

Why is it so difficult for some Liverpool fans to wait for evidence before they jump to conclusions instead of believing some twat on Twitter??

Probably the same way some "fans" jump to conclusions over players we sign before even seeing them play in a red shirt like say Coutinho.

Yes he has, do a search on google for michael owen and that rag, you don't need to read the article.

A new low even for him.

fucking drama queens the lot of you, even reliable sources tweeting it earlier, why would he even entertain writing for that rag

back to normal service on Owen now plenty of other shit to slate him for anyway!

fucking drama queens the lot of you, even reliable sources tweeting it earlier, why would he even entertain writing for that rag

back to normal service on Owen now plenty of other shit to slate him for anyway!

Relieable sources like who?

China buy Liverpool?

It would be pretty funny to get to the bottom of where this came from.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why is it so difficult for some Liverpool fans to wait for evidence before they jump to conclusions instead of believing some twat on Twitter??

well thats what your doing if you believe what owen just said .....

bu bum tssss

I'd be surprised if it's true. He's a twat but I can't see even him stooping that low. His mate Carragher would be down on him like a ton of bricks if he did surely?

I'm not sure I'd be taking a telling off from someone who writes for the Daily Mail that seriously to be honest.

Just because it hasn't specifically attacked LFC doesn't make it any less horrible a paper than The Sun.

Pretty sure I read earlier today that BT have only signed up 22k subscribers - that's fucking nothing who is running the marketing?

that will change dramatically once the season starts

have they announced their live games yet?

fuck him the little helmet

Was that BT advert even set up or was it just some secret footage they'd found of him when he thought the cameras were off?

It's strange that he didn't say something along the lines of;

"So Michael Owen trudges off after sitting on the bench watching Newcastle get relegated. Luckily for him though he's off to join Alex Ferguson having cost Newcastle the best part of £40 million in transfers and wages"

• 1 year later...

Just watching Michael Owen: my story on LFCTV and him talking about how much he loved Liverpool and wanted to go back after Real Madrid then again at Newcastle before avoiding talking too much about his move to Utd. Talking about him being a "Liverpool fan".

So my question for you Michael is: How much of a cunt do you think us fans are? Or is the fact that you are universally unloved by all the clubs you played for now playing on your mind to such an extent that you feel you need launch a PR exercise?

Genuinely loved him when he played us and I'm grateful for all the goals but seriously you burned these bridges you backstabbing bastard.

• Upvote 1