You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Henderson far too lightweight battling in the build up to their goal.

The last 8 words of that sentence are redundant.

Worst player I've ever seen in my life. And I include wheelchair footballers in that. Actually, are we at all sure that he isn't a wheelchair footballer trying to make it in the able-bodied game? It would explain an awful lot.

If only Kenny would put Henderson in his preferred position in the middle of the park he would shine and become a really important player for us in the future.

Yep...

Worst 20 mins from a Liverpool CM since the days of Kostma and Paul Stewart

Guest Numero Veinticinco
We are blessed to have so many good young English players. Shelvey, Henderson and Spearing in our midfield for the next five years, imagine how great that would be.

Leave Jonjo out of this.

I think you're confusing the issue. Nobody wants us to lose, they're just incredibly frustrated that we are. Any snide or flippant comments are just a sign of despondency.

No ,he's right.Some people on here only come alive when we are losing

Unlucky Dirk,thats a bit better