You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

l/cup...fa/cup

boomer39

Burnley a few years back too,I think.

cant recall that, but seem to remember playing chelski about 78/79 ..fairly sure about fa cup but not the l/cup... will have to go to lfc.co.uk later...cheers...

ps... what time is the draw tomorrow? hate it when we know who we "should" play.....

cant recall that, but seem to remember playing chelski about 78/79 ..fairly sure about fa cup but not the l/cup... will have to go to lfc.co.uk later...cheers...

ps... what time is the draw tomorrow? hate it when we know who we "should" play.....

1994-95 Season.

Games for the 1994-1995 season - LFChistory.net

I remember we played them in both cups because my brother in law is a Burnley fan and I helped get him tickets for the Anfield games.

to save my brain cells and index finger,, can anyone remember us playing the same team in the l/cup and fa cup in the same season? of the top of my head, i cant....

Watford 1969/70

League Cup : 3rd September 1969 : Won 2-1

F.A. Cup : 21st February 1970 : Lost 1-0

Guest Pistonbroke
I remember both of those Arsenal matches in January 2007, fortunately I was in Tenerife at the time so the anguish was short-lived.

Our youngest son was born during the 6-3 game against Arsenal. I remember leaving the hospital on a high, jumping into the car and putting the radio on and thinking...Jesus!!

Our youngest son was born during the 6-3 game against Arsenal. I remember leaving the hospital on a high, jumping into the car and putting the radio on and thinking...Jesus!!

Ha ha! That's brilliant.

'I remember the day you were born son/daughter, happiest half hour of my life until I stuck the radio on - 6 fucking 3 at home'

Guest Pistonbroke
Ha ha! That's brilliant.

'I remember the day you were born son/daughter, happiest half hour of my life until I stuck the radio on - 6 fucking 3 at home'

Indeed. He was conceived because of our F.A cup win against the hammers. We didn't want any more kids as we had 2 and i wasn't getting any younger, but got pissed out of my head after the cup win and the rest is history.