You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

There’s a big difference between zionist and jew. Not all jews are zionist. Not all zionists are jews. My biggest heroes are jews (Ilan Pappe, Norman Finkelstein, Gideon Levy, Noam Chomsky … to name a few).

Zionists lie. Yes. 100%.

Zionism is a political movement. Not a religion nor an ethnicity.

Jew is not the same as zionist, no matter how hard you try to conflate the two.

Quote me. I dare you. 

I didn't say Jews and Zionists were the same thing though. You're the one conflating the terms, so you can attack Jews while pretending that you're not attacking Jews.

Because your words "Zionists (Not Jews) are mostly European immigrants to Palestine" doesn't make a shred of sense otherwise. You claim not to be talking about Jews, but the only Zionists who migrated to Palestine are Jews. So who are these non-Jewish Zionists who made Aliyah?

You posted Khazar conspiracy stuff off Twitter, if you think I'm wading through pages of a shitty thread to dig it out, guess again, but you know what you posted.

8 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I didn't say Jews and Zionists were the same thing though. You're the one conflating the terms, so you can attack Jews while pretending that you're not attacking Jews.

Because your words "Zionists (Not Jews) are mostly European immigrants to Palestine" doesn't make a shred of sense otherwise. You claim not to be talking about Jews, but the only Zionists who migrated to Palestine are Jews. So who are these non-Jewish Zionists who made Aliyah?

You posted Khazar conspiracy stuff off Twitter, if you think I'm wading through pages of a shitty thread to dig it out, guess again, but you know what you posted.

You can usually pull up a post from 10 years ago within seconds. Any reason you don't want to do so in this instance? 

2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I never attacked jews. Not once. In fact I always sing the praises of Jewish heroes who expose Zionist lies. I double dare you to quote one post where I attacked Jews.

2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Any jew who migrated to Palestine from anywhere in the world and speaks the truth regarding zionist lies is like a brother and hero to me (see Ilan Pappe, Gideon Levy, Miko Peled for examples). I have no problem with any jew for being a jew. I cannot be clearer than that. And again I double dare you to quote one post where I say otherwise.

I’m not responsible for what goes in your head. I’m only responsible for what I post.

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

Fucks sake, this what happens when no cunt takes responsibility and condemns a genocide, innocent fucking people end up getting hurt.

I'm hoping nobody is hurt.

Nothing justifies attacking innocent people. Whoever did that is a cunt of the highest order.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You can usually pull up a post from 10 years ago within seconds. Any reason you don't want to do so in this instance? 

It's not a case of not wanting to, but the search function only works on posts, it can't search Twitter posts within posts.

I will try later if I have time, but it's a pretty rum do that my words aren't taken at face value.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Strontium said:

It's not a case of not wanting to, but the search function only works on posts, it can't search Twitter posts within posts.

I will try later if I have time, but it's a pretty rum do that my words aren't taken at face value.

It's your word against his. You used the phrase "your words" so did he post a tweet from his own twitter account using those words? I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just dying to see who is wrong and right here. 

I searched for posts where I mention jews on that thread … here’s a sample of “my words”:

On 07/11/2023 at 19:12, Jurgen Knows said:

How muslims and jews lived together before zionism, from a jewish rabbi:

https://x.com/torahjudaism/status/1721855467742265636?s=46&t=rTM5huSAdkyumn9JrNS_MQ

On 07/11/2023 at 19:20, Jurgen Knows said:

On 08/11/2023 at 09:51, Jurgen Knows said:

On 08/11/2023 at 17:31, Jurgen Knows said:

If you think it is fair to paint all Israelis with the same brush because 17 soldiers and 5 civilians committed this crime then it’s your opinion. I just don’t think it’s right.

I’m not arsed to defend zionists. All I’d say is that convicted criminals tend to end up there because the zionists are desperate to bring people to Israel, with little or no vetting process. It is enough to be a jew to be allowed entry and given a passport.

On 10/11/2023 at 17:37, Jurgen Knows said:

Watch this video to see how jews, christians and muslims lived together in Palestine before the zionist occupation.

https://x.com/adamemedia/status/1722966309061767460?s=46&t=rTM5huSAdkyumn9JrNS_MQ

On 10/11/2023 at 20:41, Jurgen Knows said:

This jewish guy can go into any Palestinian house and he’ll be made to feel at home

https://x.com/samparkersenate/status/1722977782496641080?s=46&t=rTM5huSAdkyumn9JrNS_MQ

On 16/11/2023 at 14:13, Jurgen Knows said:

Jewish voices of reason addressing every debate about zionism here - worth watching if you want to see through the lies:

https://x.com/leecamp/status/1724849099956994420?s=46&t=rTM5huSAdkyumn9JrNS_MQ

31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It's your word against his. You used the phrase "your words" so did he post a tweet from his own twitter account using those words? I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just dying to see who is wrong and right here. 

Here's the Khazar conspiracy stuff, November 24th. You actually quoted his post three posts after.

9E91B638-6CE8-4B86-A6B5-ECFE5D718766.jpeg

I found the post he is referring to. Here it is:

On 24/11/2023 at 13:49, Jurgen Knows said:

This was a study conducted by Dr. Areilla Oppenheim from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, who did the first extensive DNA study in 2001 on Israelis and Palestinians, and concluded that emigrants on ships to Palestine before it became Israel were 40% Mongolian and 40% Turkish. 

1. Being of Mongolian or Turkish origin doesn’t mean they were not jews.

2. The word semite doesn’t equate to the word jew. I myself am a non-jewish semite.

According to the study (conducted by a jew) many jews who immigrated to Palestine were not of semitic origins. That doesn’t mean they are not jews. Nor is it a slur on jews. 

Play another game.

9 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

1. Being of Mongolian or Turkish origin doesn’t mean they were not jews.

No, that's exactly what it would mean. Jews are Jews because they can trace their ancestry to Judea. Not Turkey or Mongolia, no matter how many DNA studies you misrepresent or however many Nazi Twitter accounts you cite.

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

No, that's exactly what it would mean. Jews are Jews because they can trace their ancestry to Judea. Not Turkey or Mongolia, no matter how many DNA studies you misrepresent or however many Nazi Twitter accounts you cite.

Interesting. So if let’s say an Indian person converts from Hinduism to Judaism … would he still not be considered a jew? A bit racist that no?

In my understanding of religion, where you come from doesn’t prevent you from joining.

Anyway, regardless what your views are on the last question above, I can assure you that a non-Zionist jew is someone I would welcome in my life as a friend and brother. 

Someone like Ilan Pappe can even have my house if he wants to. I’d even vote for him as village Mokhtar if he runs as a candidate. No issues with him or his religion.

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

Repped for "rum do". I need to use it more often.

43 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Here's the Khazar conspiracy stuff, November 24th. You actually quoted his post three posts after.

9E91B638-6CE8-4B86-A6B5-ECFE5D718766.jpeg

So it wasn't his words then. Cheers!

Because your words "Zionists (Not Jews) are mostly European immigrants to Palestine" 

3 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Interesting. So if let’s say an Indian person converts from Hinduism to Judaism … would he still not be considered a jew? A bit racist that no?

In my understanding of religion, where you come from doesn’t prevent you from joining.

Because we're not talking about something as wishy-washy as religion, but a person's ethnic background.

Sure a Hindu person could convert to Judaism, but it wouldn't make him an ethnic Jew, any more than Kevin Costner would become a Native American after being adopted into the Sioux tribe in Dances With Wolves. There's no changing someone's DNA.

The overwhelming majority of Jewish people are ethnic Jews, which means they have an ancestral connection to the disputed region.

It's pretty obvious that your game here is to try and deny any historic link between Jews - oh, sorry, "Zionists" - and the land, because you want the land for yourself, as you said on October 21st "the land is ours".

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

So it wasn't his words then. Cheers!

Because your words "Zionists (Not Jews) are mostly European immigrants to Palestine" 

I did say that zionists in Palestine are mostly European immigrants. That doesn’t mean they are not jews. Don’t conflate zionist and jew.

Non-zionist jews have lived in peace with the Arabs in Palestine for ages. The trouble started when the zionists came.

Zionism is a political movement. Criticizing it is not a slur on judaism.

6 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

I did say that zionists in Palestine are mostly European immigrants. That doesn’t mean they are not jews. Don’t conflate zionist and jew.

Non-zionist jews have lived in peace with the Arabs in Palestine for ages. The trouble started when the zionists came.

Zionism is a political movement. Criticizing it is not a slur on judaism.

I forget all the time, anti-semitism gets shouted at anything all the time so I never know what is and isn't. Oh actually I do but oh well. 

14 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Because we're not talking about something as wishy-washy as religion, but a person's ethnic background.

You accused me of saying that jews are not jews. That was a lie. 

Sure a Hindu person could convert to Judaism, but it wouldn't make him an ethnic Jew, any more than Kevin Costner would become a Native American after being adopted into the Sioux tribe in Dances With Wolves. There's no changing someone's DNA.

So saying Kevin Costner is not a Native American would be racist? Of course not.

Thank you. I rest my case.

The overwhelming majority of Jewish people are ethnic Jews, which means they have an ancestral connection to the disputed region.

That’s not what the study says. You can dispute the study if you like, but you cannot accuse me of racism based on posting a link to it.

It's pretty obvious that your game here is to try and deny any historic link between Jews - oh, sorry, "Zionists" - and the land, because you want the land for yourself, as you said on October 21st "the land is ours".

Yes. The land is ours as Palestinians of all religions. Non-zionist Jews are welcome to live with us as brothers and neighbors. Even the ones coming from Europe.

Zionists who want to kill us and ethnically cleanse us are not welcome by all of us (Muslim, Christian and Jew).

I hope that clarifies it.

Cheers!

1 minute ago, Jurgen Knows said:

So saying Kevin Costner is not a Native American would be racist?

Thank you. I rest my case.

That’s not what the study says. You can dispute the study if you like, but you cannot accuse me of racism based on posting a link to it.

Yes. The land is ours as Palestinians of all religions. Non-zionist Jews are welcome to live with us as brothers and neighbors. Even the ones coming from Europe.

Zionists who want to kill us and ethnically cleanse us are not welcome by all of us (Muslim, Christian and Jew).

I hope that clarifies it.

Cheers!

Hang on, you're Palestinian now? 

2 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Lebanese, but the border was drawn by British and French guys in 1943. Before that we were all one people. I feel free to speak for my Palestinian brothers.

Aah, a bit like me siding with the Scots when I watch Braveheart despite being born in England. Got ya. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Actually it was completely true, "zionists in Palestine are mostly European immigrants" is what you said, your exact words, and it's clear that you're referring to returning Jews, because those are the only "Zionists in Palestine".

No Jew, whether Zionist or not, is European or Mongolian or Turkish or whatever other bullshit antisemite theory you want to invoke, because JEWS ARE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST.

The land is ours as Palestinians of all religions. Non-zionist Jews are welcome to live with us as brothers and neighbors. Even the ones coming from Europe.

Sorry, who the fuck are you to say who is and isn't welcome on Jewish land?

How many Jews live with you as "brothers and neighbours" in Lebanon?

Actually it was completely true, "zionists in Palestine are mostly European immigrants" is what you said, your exact words, and it's clear that you're referring to returning Jews, because those are the only "Zionists in Palestine".

I’m referring to zionists. I’m not referring to all Jews. I made myself very clear. What goes inside your head is not my business.

No Jew, whether Zionist or not, is European or Mongolian or Turkish or whatever other bullshit antisemite theory you want to invoke, because JEWS ARE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST.

Semite jews are certainly from the Middle East. No one disputed that. The study was about non-semite jews. 

Sorry, who the fuck are you to say who is and isn't welcome on Jewish land?

The landlord Palestinian people (of all religions including jew).

How many Jews live with you as "brothers and neighbours" in Lebanon?

Educate yourself. Make an effort to compare pre-zionist and post-zionist eras.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Lebanon

image.png

image.png

image.png

Unfortunately the 1947-48 zionist project of ethnic cleansing in Palestine (read Ilan Pappe: The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine) meant that centuries of peaceful coexistence came to an end as extremists won the day. As always, the zionist project promoted the conflation of jew and zionist identities to spread hatred everywhere and achieve its purposes.

image.png