You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

12/13 one is still one of my all-time favorites, I think they got it right with that one. After that, not so much.

I think the 13/14 kit is the best we got from Warrior. It had the retro touches that kit makers love to design but they were subtle so it looked classy and elegant rather than garish.

Cheap tacky shit that costs as less as possible to make, they probably measure out the fabric to make sure each shirt has the exact same number of molecules, the least required for it to be legally called a shirt, stitched by trained hens before they are packed off to slaughter all to cost in the efficiency for some efficiency profit maximisation powerpoint presentation that will go down well with the new balance executives.

Only problem for fsg is scousers dont wear jarg trainees and i dont care if runners wear them no one wears a nb tracky, no ones gonna wear their clothes just cos you robbed our liverbadge and stitched it on. These kits are like the jaarg st johns market plastic chafenecked kid disappointers that got their heads bashed on urinals and maced with lynx africa for bein a meff.

In fact i had a mate who lived with his nan who had one and his nans was away and no toilet roll ill tell you what i did another time.

But FSG just saw that addidas didnt offer as much and went for the money.

We are not just here to wear plaz nb shirts eatin dunkin donuts while watching marquee mario score goals on his own twitter account on his iphone on the bench with headfones.

Well,seems some of us arent here for that but i spose if you build a stadium for mongs they might come but its gonna kevin costyer.

Correct. I will never wear NB, Warrior whatever. Its fucking shite. Adidas, Nike, Puma,any fucker apart from them.

Correct. I will never wear NB, Warrior whatever. Its fucking shite. Adidas, Nike, Puma,any fucker apart from them.

Bollocks to the footy kits, they're fucking shit. Retro New Balance trainees, however, are not. Adidas, Puma and Nike moved production to the Far East and shitty sweatshops decades ago. New Balance on the other hand, still manufacture lots of trainees in the UK and USA. Stick that up your 3 striped, made by an 8 year old, pale imitation of a product by a once great company jumper.

• Upvote 2

Why do they always get players to look so glum and serious when modelling new kits? What would work better is to get the players and a whole bunch of fans together all wearing the new kits and least make it look as if they're all having a laugh. Reebok did one advert in the 90s which pandered to the scouser stereotype ("calm down calm down", curly hair and 'taches) but it was at least something different.

1990s.jpg

Also, no shit slogans like "#Demand" or "We come not to play".

CGlNp7LWwAAwdu0.jpg

Have we hired the photographer Everton sacked or something?

download_2.jpg

That picture with Lallana has wound me up, fucking that vision of wasteful nothingness one of our poster boys? Drills home what a state we're in.

A grown man wearing a football top outside of participating in sport needs to grow the fuck up.  Warrior, nike, puma, who cares? All that matters is who pays the most and finding men to spend that money better than the current set of twats.

• 3 weeks later...

A grown man wearing a football top outside of participating in sport needs to grow the fuck up.  Warrior, nike, puma, who cares? All that matters is who pays the most and finding men to spend that money better than the current set of twats.

what about polo shirts if you don't play polo?

Ive seen worse. This was my 2nd ever away shirt after a gold Liverpool one from the 80's. My dad obviously got it me to take the piss. 

celtic-away-1991-1992.gif

Fuck away shirts. 

Didn't know they had a bowling team as well.

Guest davelfc

Ive seen worse. This was my 2nd ever away shirt after a gold Liverpool one from the 80's. My dad obviously got it me to take the piss. 

celtic-away-1991-1992.gif

Fuck away shirts. 

If you saw someone lying in the street wearing that you'd be forgiven for thinking that they'd spewed their guts over themselves. Which is I guess where they got their inspiration from.