You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous people you've met.

I saw T*rry at Stanstead Airport when I was working in that there London. He was going on his honeymoon and he was buying all the togger magazines probably to find stuff about him (or collect the posters to wrap his school books in). I looked at him and he looked back apologetically, knowing that I was calling him a thick twat telepathically.

Without looking actually disabled, John Terry has the most educationally subnormal physiognomy that I have ever seen.

Roy Walker asked me for directions outside the Ritz once, he asked me if he was near Tottenham Court Road and I replied "you're close but that's not quite right"

He didn't appreciate it.

Is that a true story...My finger is on the rep button.

I met Johnny Ball. He used to have a kid's science show called "Think it. Do it". He would end the show each week with the catch phrase, "so the next time you are thinking about [science topic], don't just think it - do it!"

I met him on a bridge in Chester. He was looking over the edge, sightseeing. I said "So, thinking of jumping Johnny. Don't just think it - do it!"

He wasn't amused but his agent/accomplice was pissing himself.

Don'y know about met but I'm extremely confident that nobody, absolutely nobody has seen more Liverpool players in a supermarket than me, it's bizarre. I have seen the following doing their weekly shop.

Pepe Reina

Daniel Agger

Marcus Babbel

Sami Hyypia

Lucas

Luis Garcia

Didi Hamman

Maxi Rodriguez

Impressed? You should be.

Tesco in Allerton Road by any chance?

I used to be mates with Alan Bleasdale's son and used to go round to his massive house in Mossley Hill as a teenager. Met Robert Lindsay and more impressively Elvis Costello, who i always assumed would be tiny, but was in fact enormous (and before anyone starts sniggering, i'm not talking about his cock). Top fella, is Elvis, but ironically Robert Lindsay was a bell end.

Met Jude Law in the ground before the England v France Euro's 2004.

Asked him for a photo on my phone to send to my mates who were all in the boozer back home.

"I'd rather not" was his reply the cunt and he strolled off with 2 birds to watch the game top cunt!!

Oh and Margie Clarke asked me if I had any Charlie or E's in the Superstar Boudoir once!!!

Jack Straw, does he count?

Met Noel Gallagher twice, once the famous time me and my two mates blagged our way in to the Marriot with him and his group and he let us stay, bought us ale, told us stories about Neil Young and spoke to my mum on the phone.

Mani from the Stone Roses, Mike Skinner from the Streets, loads of footie players.

Not me but my mate who lived in Los angeles was on a blind date when he went the bog and met Josh Hartnett, being the way he is my mate said would Josh come past and say 'hey david' just to impress the girl, Hartnett laughed his head off and said sure, so my mate goes back to the table, few minutes later, Josh comes out the bog giving it pure beans!

'Dave! is that you, (from across the restaurant) runs over, all over him, asking how's the job, your mom and dad ok, the full speil! ha ha.

Saw the King in the street once and just couldnt get the balls to go and speak to him, i just froze in his presence!

Guest davelfc
Reckon I've pissed this hands down.

Bill Clinton.

Yep, when he was president, it was at a 5 star hotel in San Francisco some years back now, he flew in to support Al Gore in his election run in. They closed off at least one floor of the hotel, secret service everywhere. Sneaked him in through a back door, I was working on something in that area, nodded at each other but I can't really count that as met him.

I know Ted, my mates proper full on in your face type so i wasnt suprised he'd had the cheek to ask but fair fucks to Josh like, thats top draw.

Most people would of just nodded at him then went back the table and said 'just seen josh hartnett' and most famous people would of said fuck off like Jude Law in the story above a bit

Had a road rage with some prick in a Rolls Royce who went through a red light in Leeds about six months ago.

My light went green, and I as I was in a hurry I floored it, only to see this massive Rolls Royce bowling down on me from my right. Not a new one, some fucking HUUUUGE vintage job, like what the fuckin Queen pootles about it.

Anyway, I of course was gonna be fucked if I was giving way to some derp who'd ran his light so I leaned on my horn for about 10 seconds and much wanker signage and mouthing off ensued my end as I braced myself for a well earned impact.

The impact never came, but the abuse from my end was wracked up another notch to full "pull over and I will fucking kill you to death" mode.

The driver was quite relaxed about it all. Much to my surprise - and to be honest my huge annoyance - he didn't rise to my abuse. Not one bit.

However, there was some old guy in the back giving it the beans. Proper apoplectic he was, waving his arms around, shouting and proper foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.

It was Michael Winner.

And he was just reinforcing what we all knew already - that he is a massive fucking cunt.

I, however, was an even bigger cunt for missing the golden opportunity to mouth, "Calm down, dear", and the smug old turd.

Gutted.

EDIT - I know I didn't "meet" him per se, but at the end of the day I can do whatever I like.