You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So I've been invited out with some folk tomorrow night and they plan to take some speed. I've never taken it before and was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to share your experiences on the drug.

I've been told to expect gurning, chatting shite, possibly a case of whizz-willy and to feel ten times worse than I've ever felt in my life the day after.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This paranoia/depression talk has me a bit worried. I've recently moved out and I'm sharing a house with a stranger until my mate moves in and I'm feeling a bit lonely and down as it is.

I'm way too old for this "Do what the cool kids are doing business"

This paranoia/depression talk has me a bit worried. I've recently moved out and I'm sharing a house with a stranger until my mate moves in and I'm feeling a bit lonely and down as it is.

Sounds like you've taken some already.

Bomb it lad

ill second that, throw it in a drink, dont put that shit near your hooter!!!

ill be all sensible here and say, take small amounts first, too much and you'll get dizzy spells and feint, you more than likely wont die like, but it is a bit worrying when you drop alot of speed at once and you start feeling like you've jumped up too quick

once you're somewhat sensible with it, you'll have great fun

also, if you get your hole, sex is AWESOME on it, and you'll go for hours, but actually enjoy it to,

if all else fails, have a toss.

enjoy :yes:

edit, re the paranoia, just be prepared for something of a shitty hangover, but instead of eating salty food to make it better, only time and rest will get rid of the speed one, but its not as bad as people make out, and dont worry about heart palpitations, they'll go in a day

fuck me, if the NHS could read this now :lol:

ill second that, throw it in a drink, dont put that shit near your hooter!!!

ill be all sensible here and say, take small amounts first, too much and you'll get dizzy spells and feint, you more than likely wont die like, but it is a bit worrying when you drop a shit load and start feeling like you've jumped up too quick

See I'd say the opposite; it's really hard to control your reaction to a drug when you take it orally because if it's stronger than you think you've already gone too far. Sniff a bit first and see how it goes down. If you want to bomb a load after then go for it but bear in mind it can lead to punching your best mate in a really stupid argument when you both come up like a bastard.

Also no-one is ever going to get the reference I made earlier to be honest so I might as well give another clue:

607735021_21113e53d1.jpg

So I've been invited out with some folk tomorrow night and they plan to take some speed. I've never taken it before and was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to share your experiences on the drug.

I've been told to expect gurning, chatting shite, possibly a case of whizz-willy and to feel ten times worse than I've ever felt in my life the day after.

You will at first feel great and speak pure shit and complete and utter bollocks for hours while you are on it. People who are just drunk will get the fuck annoyed with you and then just ignore you, then you may get paranoid. Once the buzz wears off then you will start to feel like proper proper shite, this is called a come down. You will try to sleep and you will be awake all night**. You will wake up the nex day still feeling like proper, proper shite and not be able to eat anything.

Speed like all drugs is shit, just go out and have a drink you are not missing a thing by not taking speed.

Angel dust is just very very pure speed, and all the affects of speed are increased 100 times.

Dont take either.

**(You wont wake up as you will not get any sleep, so it should say get up)

Edited by TonyBellew_BUM!