You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest PurpleNose
Why aren't we just offering them N'Gog? I think he'd tear up the Championship.

I don't think he'll go to a Championship club.

Have you seen him play much? He's faster and much, much better on the ball than Carroll. Unlike Carroll he can actually run with the ball and beat a man. Once he learns how to use his body and tweaks his running style, he's going to be fucking brilliant. He needs a move to a top club to develop further.

That's not meant to be a slam on Carroll; he has assets of his own that make him dangerous. I just think Wickham has the raw skills to be significantly better.

Seen him play twice. Did fuck all in both games. Didnt really see this pace you speak of, though I did just see that solo goal he scored from the half way line on youtube. Good goal, showed a bit of toe, albeit against a non existant defence.

Guest San Don

we wont get him for 8 million quid, you cn bet you last quid on that.

I find it funny that the daily manc in particular is regularly running stories that our supposed targets at sunderland, blackburn, ipswich etc, etc will be snapped by united.

2 days ago, the manc was saying we were signing henderson. Now, they say we are looking to stop united buying him by quadrupling his wages.

The King is doing a great job saying nothing until he makes the signings and keeping these mongs in the press on their toes.

Give them Ngog, and loan them a couple of players, maybe Robinson for the season

Would they want Ngog and what sort of wages is he on, would it fit in with their wage structure.

The loan of Robinson etc is a good one, it benefits us and is tempting to them.

Would they want Ngog and what sort of wages is he on, would it fit in with their wage structure.

The loan of Robinson etc is a good one, it benefits us and is tempting to them.

Can't see Ngog been on massive money

We need to get a couple of lads out on loan, it worked wonders for Kelly. Robinson Wisdom and 1 or 2 others should get a season away

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Seen him play twice. Did fuck all in both games. Didnt really see this pace you speak of, though I did just see that solo goal he scored from the half way line on youtube. Good goal, showed a bit of toe, albeit against a non existant defence.

Didn't mention pace, I just said that he's faster than Carroll. That's especially true with the ball at his feet.

Wouldnt mind getting Wickham, he's already better than Ngog and still younger. Fits in with the new FSG strategy instead of the old one of buying in shite bosman's on high wages. He can also have a go in the Under 19's champions league thing were in next season as well which will give a bit more experience.

I've only watched a minute, but he's already a better full back than Konchesky.

1:55 is pretty ace.

Don't really know what Captain is getting at, his shooting wasn't good but the role he had and the deep positions he was in meant he only really had long distance to go with. His off the ball work was good, he fought and mixed it and did all of those things N'Gog can't (as much as won't) do. Could be a good buy.

Edited by Pidge

Can't see Ngog been on massive money

We need to get a couple of lads out on loan, it worked wonders for Kelly. Robinson Wisdom and 1 or 2 others should get a season away

they won't want ngog in any deal unless we're giving them millions plus ngog regardless of what wages ngog is on. keane left them in a right mess, he wouldn't renew a bunch of players contracts through last season and by the time jewell was on board they were all (apart from the shit ones) set on bosmans. i think they have lost 3 players, two of them the best they had. don't ask me to name them as i haven't a clue, just know what my mate has told me. wickham is being seen (by the club) as providing the cash for them to relaunch the team. i think there's every chance some of our more promising young players being offered as a loan to ease the move would help. cash put loan players could well make the differnce.

i would not put too much into that video, they were playing Arsenal and under the cosh.

I still think it is a good move, sell Ngog and have a punt on someone who might make it, as Ngog is never going to do that.

If he was our main signing I would not be happy but that is not the case.