You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Some blert who tried claiming to be ITK when Moshiri bought in is trying to defend him on GOT.

Just as an aside, in what way to you think a "serious businessman" would run the club? After all, he has spent no money and yet we have a better squad and a better manager than we had when he took over; it sounds as if he is pretty serious.

Some blert who tried claiming to be ITK when Moshiri bought in is trying to defend him on GOT.

Just as an aside, in what way to you think a "serious businessman" would run the club? After all, he has spent no money and yet we have a better squad and a better manager than we had when he took over; it sounds as if he is pretty serious.

To be fair, that Sounds like some of the posters on here defending Klopps transfer window.

The Esk is the greatest WUM ever. He's spent 6 months saying "can't reveal my sources but trust me, we are signing Mata, Witzel, making a statement of intent, building the best ever stadium on already-purchased dock land." Now his bullshit is revealed his favourite statement is a non-ironic "where's your evidence for that, mate?" Given out every time he is contradicted. And still half of them are lapping him up.

Some of them have been abusing Moshiri's niece on twitter apparently. The honeymoon didn't last long.

No need for that.

Without wanting to get high and mighty, I don't recall any members of Randolph and Mortimer's families (except the ones directly involved in robbing the club) getting any sort of abuse.

Enner Valencia changed his Facebook page profile pic 3 hours ago.

Previously, it was.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=806115916155845&substory_index=0&id=715366795230758

That's rather amusing.

I've just posted it, with a comment about the closest he's going to get to a decent player for a while.  Within seconds, my father-in-law - an 'Ammer and an all-raand diamond geezer - had also shared it.

• Upvote 1

The Esk is the greatest WUM ever. He's spent 6 months saying "can't reveal my sources but trust me, we are signing Mata, Witzel, making a statement of intent, building the best ever stadium on already-purchased dock land." Now his bullshit is revealed his favourite statement is a non-ironic "where's your evidence for that, mate?" Given out every time he is contradicted. And still half of them are lapping him up.

You might even begin to think that this Esk was brought about to whip up the fans for some reason.

Everton is celebrating record-breaking Season Ticket and strong hospitality sales with almost 31,000 seats already sold for the 2016/17 campaign.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/06/02/record-season-ticket-sales

15% louder booos

• Upvote 1

No need for that.

Without wanting to get high and mighty, I don't recall any members of Randolph and Mortimer's families (except the ones directly involved in robbing the club) getting any sort of abuse.

"Yeah but she deserves it because she was happy when fans were tweeting nice things to her when her uncle first took over and she has more followers now so she should shut up and take the abuse"

Bluenose, people's club thinking

One statement from him would end all this....

Come out and tell us what happened, and his plans for us. I want to back him, follow him. Right now this is a huge mess. F**ked up the summer and this statement released yesterday boarders on insanity.

End this now......i'll be devastated if this is all just another false dawn.

29 minutes ago

Quite.