Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2254 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've given up reading this horseshit now. A handful of deluded nobheads being given a platform to spout baseless lies? No thanks. I'm done watching Question Time and I'm done reading GOT.

People used to quote the amusing stuff. The nasty stuff is just depressing. Like Question Time, as you say... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The lies are astounding, truly exceptional 

 

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Their behaviour is not normal across other fan bases.

They hate us - fair enough, we’re historic local rivals but we’ve been pretty much an irrelevance for thirty years, yet Klopp mentions us on his bus parade at their highest point, Carragher can’t stop bringing us into everything, whenever they win something buildings linked to us are vandalised. You don’t see Barcelona fans with Espanyol at the front of their minds whenever they win anything.

They hate United - I don’t really get this one as the whole city rivalry should extend to us if it existed but it doesn’t. They’ve never particularly competed at the same point in time either with only one title race that comes to mind in PL history and a handful of cup ties. Not many other team fan bases have this level of hatred for a team not from their city that they don’t really compete with. Arsenal and United don’t hate each other this much and look at the battles they had.

They despise Chelsea - based on a few games between them in the CL which they actually won, and the fact that Mourinho has tainted them a few times means they now pretty much blame them for absolutely anything that goes wrong in football.

They hate City and Guardiola - ok they’ve denied them a few titles, but again they actually beat them in the CL. For some reason though nothing bends them out of shape as much as the sight of City winning things.

They hate Harry Kane - no idea why as he’s generally useless against them and again they’ve not competed for anything apart from a final which Liverpool won, but he got picked as England captain over Henderson which means we now have kopites seething on Twitter if Kane scores for England at a World Cup.

The hate Real Madrid and Sergio Ramos. Ok they lost a game against them but there’s an unnatural level to their bitterness about this one off event.

Their revilement is also extended to any player who doesn’t play for Liverpool and is taking up the slightest bit of media attention away from them e.g this week it’s apparently an utter disgrace that pundits are praising a 20 year old English player in Foden who has taken his team to the CL final. What an utter disgrace, after we had multiple page pull outs on Mo Salah when he did the same thing.

They go around calling everyone else bitter but I honestly don’t know any other team that has this same number of invented rivalries. It’s got to the point where they’re so toxic that other fans are putting aside old local rivalries due to the annoyance of Liverpool fans. United and City would now both rather the other win over Liverpool. Chelsea would lose a game to any of the London teams if it denied Liverpool a trophy. They think it’s because there’s a conspiracy against them but they’ve caused this bizarre situation.

Most fans I know want their team to win and their local rivals to lose. After that they couldn’t really care less about other teams. Liverpool fans for some reason have gone above and beyond in the bitterness scales and invented poisonous rivalries that just don’t exist.

Yes all of this really. They are a very hate filled angry bunch of fans.

Hating us I sort of think is fair enough, thats local rivalry for you. I can't say I hate them, but I pity them and enjoy laughing at them, but I'm not going to get too sanctimonious about hating your local rivals. Thats kind of what life is about. Like if we won something, and Ancelotti mentioned them, I'd probably laugh and think it's great. So I can't really knock Klopp for it, but this whole "we don't care" stuff is just rubbish. Honestly I've seen them celebrate derbies more than I've seen other teams celebrate titles.

The rest of their rivalries though is just really odd. They are like the reverse United, where everyone hated United, Liverpool just hate everyone else. I genuinely remember when they loved City, and there was none of this racist/islamaphobic stereotypes about beheading people (like Britain has never beheaded/killed anyone). They loved City and had this affinity and then one day they flipped it. Most of them prefer United now. All very odd.

I've also noticed, it's not just that they will hate a Harry Kane, but they will go on about him being rubbish, which is obviously not true. Thats what's happening with Dias now. I mean you might not like either, but they are quite obviously not rubbish players.

I can't stand Greame Souness, or Alan Hansen, but they were too wonderful footballers. They just can't eem to get to that level of acknowledgement. I can't imagine what it must be like to live your life, that angry that you have to knowingly make an idiot of yourself on a daily basis. You'd just want the occasional day off wouldn't you?

There are some days I think of signing up there, posting a load of nonsense about how like Oxlade Chamberlain is better than Foden, or Joe Gomez is better than Dias just to see how many people would go along with me. I bet quite a few would.
 
  •  

This guy must be colour blind and dyslexic, surely.

 

He must read Everton as Liverpool and see blue as red as he's perfectly described the shite fans. Anyone remember the comparison with Jelavic and Suarez?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Preston Red said:

This guy must be colour blind and dyslexic, surely.

 

He must read Everton as Liverpool and see blue as red as he's perfectly described the shite fans. Anyone remember the comparison with Jelavic and Suarez?

Jelavic/Suarez is up there with Phil Jevons being better than Robbie Fowler. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

People used to quote the amusing stuff. The nasty stuff is just depressing. Like Question Time, as you say... 

Yep. Bring back the days of Pickford valued at £90m and slapping the money on the table. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The Blues will be using Nestoria and Prime Location after this.

20210510_104424.jpg

 

I support Other FC, not Liverpool FC. 

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The Blues will be using Nestoria and Prime Location after this.

20210510_104424.jpg

They're not going to be happy with that! And united the 3rd best supported team in London. I dont know whether Im shocked or not surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not accurate as Everton immediately switch their allegiances to the Mancs, Spurs or Chelsea when it becomes obvious that their season will end in January. 

 

The poll must have taken place in August when Everton were top after 4 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

At least you get the impression she has fun supporting her team. The GOT regulars who keep getting posted on here spend so much time choking on their own toxic bile they can't have any room for joy in their lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2021 at 02:21, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've given up reading this horseshit now. A handful of deluded nobheads being given a platform to spout baseless lies? No thanks. I'm done watching Question Time and I'm done reading GOT.

Well, can we interest you with the people's forum? This.

 

 

Knock on effect from the Utd fan protest. Surely Utd will field weak team vs Leicester…

 

Posted by OvUser Info on May 10, 2021, 9:02 am…

which if Leicester win (Tues) would be a huge step towards securing CL football.

If Utd then play a proper team vs RS (Thurs) and we’re to beat them then it would be hard to argue against the Utd fans having cost the RS a CL place.

Which would be a disgrace wouldn’t it…imagine rioting fans costing another team a European place.

 

Or for a lighter mood ...

 

does anyone know

 

Posted by ColUser Info on May 10, 2021, 3:46 pm

where I could get hold of some colouring pages, or an everton colouring book with this seasons players in ?

I've found one picture of Richarlison and thats it so far. Seems like a missed opportunity for the club and younger fans.

 

Not sure the shite are allowed sharp objects 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Well, can we interest you with the people's forum? This.

 

Posted by ColUser Info on May 10, 2021, 3:46 pm

where I could get hold of some colouring pages, or an everton colouring book with this seasons players in ?

I've found one picture of Richarlison and thats it so far. Seems like a missed opportunity for the club and younger fans.

 

Think I found the Richarlison picture

 

Pelican.jpg

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/05/2021 at 22:25, Bjornebye said:

The lies are astounding, truly exceptional 

 

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Their behaviour is not normal across other fan bases.

They hate us - fair enough, we’re historic local rivals but we’ve been pretty much an irrelevance for thirty years, yet Klopp mentions us on his bus parade at their highest point, Carragher can’t stop bringing us into everything, whenever they win something buildings linked to us are vandalised. You don’t see Barcelona fans with Espanyol at the front of their minds whenever they win anything.

They hate United - I don’t really get this one as the whole city rivalry should extend to us if it existed but it doesn’t. They’ve never particularly competed at the same point in time either with only one title race that comes to mind in PL history and a handful of cup ties. Not many other team fan bases have this level of hatred for a team not from their city that they don’t really compete with. Arsenal and United don’t hate each other this much and look at the battles they had.

They despise Chelsea - based on a few games between them in the CL which they actually won, and the fact that Mourinho has tainted them a few times means they now pretty much blame them for absolutely anything that goes wrong in football.

They hate City and Guardiola - ok they’ve denied them a few titles, but again they actually beat them in the CL. For some reason though nothing bends them out of shape as much as the sight of City winning things.

They hate Harry Kane - no idea why as he’s generally useless against them and again they’ve not competed for anything apart from a final which Liverpool won, but he got picked as England captain over Henderson which means we now have kopites seething on Twitter if Kane scores for England at a World Cup.

The hate Real Madrid and Sergio Ramos. Ok they lost a game against them but there’s an unnatural level to their bitterness about this one off event.

Their revilement is also extended to any player who doesn’t play for Liverpool and is taking up the slightest bit of media attention away from them e.g this week it’s apparently an utter disgrace that pundits are praising a 20 year old English player in Foden who has taken his team to the CL final. What an utter disgrace, after we had multiple page pull outs on Mo Salah when he did the same thing.

They go around calling everyone else bitter but I honestly don’t know any other team that has this same number of invented rivalries. It’s got to the point where they’re so toxic that other fans are putting aside old local rivalries due to the annoyance of Liverpool fans. United and City would now both rather the other win over Liverpool. Chelsea would lose a game to any of the London teams if it denied Liverpool a trophy. They think it’s because there’s a conspiracy against them but they’ve caused this bizarre situation.

Most fans I know want their team to win and their local rivals to lose. After that they couldn’t really care less about other teams. Liverpool fans for some reason have gone above and beyond in the bitterness scales and invented poisonous rivalries that just don’t exist.

Yes all of this really. They are a very hate filled angry bunch of fans.

Hating us I sort of think is fair enough, thats local rivalry for you. I can't say I hate them, but I pity them and enjoy laughing at them, but I'm not going to get too sanctimonious about hating your local rivals. Thats kind of what life is about. Like if we won something, and Ancelotti mentioned them, I'd probably laugh and think it's great. So I can't really knock Klopp for it, but this whole "we don't care" stuff is just rubbish. Honestly I've seen them celebrate derbies more than I've seen other teams celebrate titles.

The rest of their rivalries though is just really odd. They are like the reverse United, where everyone hated United, Liverpool just hate everyone else. I genuinely remember when they loved City, and there was none of this racist/islamaphobic stereotypes about beheading people (like Britain has never beheaded/killed anyone). They loved City and had this affinity and then one day they flipped it. Most of them prefer United now. All very odd.

I've also noticed, it's not just that they will hate a Harry Kane, but they will go on about him being rubbish, which is obviously not true. Thats what's happening with Dias now. I mean you might not like either, but they are quite obviously not rubbish players.

I can't stand Greame Souness, or Alan Hansen, but they were too wonderful footballers. They just can't eem to get to that level of acknowledgement. I can't imagine what it must be like to live your life, that angry that you have to knowingly make an idiot of yourself on a daily basis. You'd just want the occasional day off wouldn't you?

There are some days I think of signing up there, posting a load of nonsense about how like Oxlade Chamberlain is better than Foden, or Joe Gomez is better than Dias just to see how many people would go along with me. I bet quite a few would.
 
  •  

"You'd just want the occasional day off wouldn't you?" 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am at the point were I just want them gone now. Relegation or their white elephant stadium bankrupting them, I don't care which.

It is no longer fun, as a few have said, in the past their posts used to be amusing, but now it is just hate filled bile and lies. Not possible to have a normal conversation about any subject without it coming back to the usual shite. I can't be wasting my time anymore. 

Most of my family, on my dad's side are bitter blues and whenever we meet, it starts all nice and friendly but it is always there under the surface just waiting to come out, just not enjoyable. I make a point of never mentioning football but one of them will always bring it up, and off we go as they all pile inwith their "banter". Obviously bthe younger cousins, who have never seen Everton win anything, are the worst of the lot. 

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Have they congratulated City yet ?  

They'll be dancing on the streets of Rhyl as we speak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

I'm sure Baxendale will be penning a congratulatory memorandum as we speak. 

You just know that those bitter twats will do it after ignoring our title win last year. Even City congratulated us. They'll just play to their bitter bellend fanbase.

 

Inter won the Scudetto last week and both Juventus and Milan congratulated them within an hour. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×