Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1982 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

13 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The only time local Reds were bothered is when Jabba was going to get them the loan, another Finch Farm on a huge scale. 

Exactly this

State of this cunt, we all know the ‘bar one’ game he’s on about and no one has pulled him up on it.

Dan Tanner

Dan Tanner

Player Valuation: £8m
Didn't it take Liverpool only 9 finals to win 6
Yeah but they managed to murder 39 innocent fans along the way, bunk in every single game in history bar one and loot every European city they visited whilst simultaneously writing books about how boss the tricky reds are...

Stick that in your pipe and shove it up your hoop :bye:

Big Sams Undies

Big Sams Undies

Player Valuation: £1m
bunk in every single game in history bar one
Hilarious and accurate lol

•  
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

They're just all weird cunts.

Or at least this is my opinion of them. 

4 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

They really do make laugh...................

NathDogg

NathDogg

Player Valuation: £1m
If you do a search on Twitter for Bramley-Moore, it’s bizarre that’s it’s probably 50/50 between Everton fans and Liverpool ‘fans’ on the discussion of it. 

What is it about this that irks them so much? They’re not going to be able to cope once the construction starts in the coming months.
The loveables don't like anyone, let alone us, getting nice new things - they cryarsed about the Etihad, arsenal's and spurs new grounds, when they happened. 

They also know BMD is key to our future, so they are desperate for it to fail, regardless of the transformational good the project does for the city and the entire region on a number of fronts. Just goes to show who the real bitter ones are.

That's why this "Scouse, not English" crap they peddle really does my head in - We know that they don't really care about our city or merseyside, after you see what their club has done to local area and people of Anfield, and their customers disgraceful actions at the pier head, and our city's historic and cultural centres.

The location, size and scope of BMD is killing them, particularly as they could basically only build a big breeze block extension onto our old place.

So much so that they were doing the conga when we lost a European cup final. 

5 hours ago, belarus said:

To be fair, I don’t understand the interest in whether they do, or more probably don’t, build the stadium at Bramley Moore Dock. I couldn’t give a flying fuck.

5 hours ago, aws said:

Me neither but it is good for a laugh. 

This. Beyond laughing at their delusion  (construction to start "in the coming months") and making sure our city doesn't pay for it, I give about as many fucks as I did about Spurs or Arsenal building new stadia. (Actually, according to that helmet, that means I'm cryarsing about it. )

It's never getting built and if it did the debts would condemn them to another generation or two of mediocrity. 

This guy has stuck his head above the parapet. Only him, mind. Possibly one of us given his avatar.

D*ck Solomon

D*ck Solomon

Player Valuation: £225k
Yeah but they managed to murder 39 innocent fans along the way, bunk in every single game in history bar one and loot every European city they visited whilst simultaneously writing books about how boss the tricky reds are...

I cant abide them but I guess if this type of stuff is allowed round these parts then we can remove the mural of the young everton girl and the young liverpool lad with 96 on it just off east prescot road , page moss way. 

Shouts like that bring us down to their level. I'm pretty disgusted to be honest.
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Anubis said:

This guy has stuck his head above the parapet. Only him, mind. Possibly one of us given his avatar.

D*ck Solomon

D*ck Solomon

Yeah but they managed to murder 39 innocent fans along the way, bunk in every single game in history bar one and loot every European city they visited whilst simultaneously writing books about how boss the tricky reds are...

I cant abide them but I guess if this type of stuff is allowed round these parts then we can remove the mural of the young everton girl and the young liverpool lad with 96 on it just off east prescot road , page moss way. 

Shouts like that bring us down to their level. I'm pretty disgusted to be honest.

I'm not sure where "down to their level" comes from, but otherwise he's got a point.  It's about time some of them started calling that shit out.

(Just don't mention that Tom Werner's production company were behind Third Rock.)

45 minutes ago, sir roger said:

If having a beer belly and using a childs season ticket is counted as bunking in, half of my blue mates are guilty.

This. I remember them all crying on GOT that the club shouldn’t be increasing the prices for the imaginary and should in fact reduce them even further cos these meffs going on the kids tickets weren’t going if they had to pay more.

This ground will end them. Build it. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Red74 said:

This. I remember them all crying on GOT that the club shouldn’t be increasing the prices for the imaginary and should in fact reduce them even further cos these meffs going on the kids tickets weren’t going if they had to pay more.

This ground will end them. Build it. 

One of them wanted 20,000 to be given to schools, locals, unemployed etc so they could keep up their image of being the people's club.

49 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm not sure where "down to their level" comes from, but otherwise he's got a point.  It's about time some of them started calling that shit out.

(Just don't mention that Tom Werner's production company were behind Third Rock.)

I didnt know Phil Neal starred in third rock from the sun.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

D*ck Solomon

D*ck Solomon

Give the frequency of posts on that site, it’s quite telling that there hasn’t been a reply or a reaction to this post 5 hours after it being posted. Not even an accusation of Redshite. 

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Biggest crying cunts ever. They love a good fucking moan.

Worst 'decision'

He'd blown for full time......you know the end of the game, meaning it is at that point finished.

Stupid twats.

28 minutes ago, an tha said:

Worst 'decision'

He'd blown for full time......you know the end of the game, meaning it is at that point finished.

Stupid twats.

"We've never been the same in a derby since" made me laugh out loud. 

• Upvote 1

Westerveld was a dickhead for kicking it at him. He was about 5 yards away anyway.  The ref shit out by blowing for full time when he should have just blown for a retake.  It was never a goal in a million years.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Westerveld was a dickhead for kicking it at him. He was about 5 yards away anyway.  The ref shit out by blowing for full time when he should have just blown for a retake.  It was never a goal in a million years.

I prefer to believe that it was.  More bitterness in those tears then.

• Upvote 2

We were relegated for a similar reason once weren't we?  That photo of Liddell lashing the ball from deep with the ref blowing up in the background?

5 minutes ago, Pidge said:

We were relegated for a similar reason once weren't we?  That photo of Liddell lashing the ball from deep with the ref blowing up in the background?

No, it was an FA Cup game that we lost by 1 goal.

• Upvote 1