You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*insert Hodgson joke here*

chauncey

Meanwhile, Moreno says he had been threatened since the incident. "There have been all kinds of things ... on the telephone, everything," he declared in a television interview. "It wasn't my intention to hurt the animal. It's very difficult for me and my family who are in Panama and are afraid about all this."

So how the fuck was kicking an animal in the head equate to not wanting to hurt the animal?

He also sounds like a horrible cunt as well as looking like one on the video.

Meanwhile, Moreno says he had been threatened since the incident. "There have been all kinds of things ... on the telephone, everything," he declared in a television interview. "It wasn't my intention to hurt the animal. It's very difficult for me and my family who are in Panama and are afraid about all this."

HA HA HA HA, you dumb fucking nob-curler.

Reap the vengeance of Owlor.

More tales of Animal abuse....

Cornwall man shoots sister's donkey after row

A Cornishman has admitted shooting dead his sister's donkey after an argument.

Bodmin magistrates heard that Darrell Duffill shot donkey Claude in the temple with an air rifle, followed by two more shots as it lay on the ground.

Duffill, 54, who lives in a cabin on land owned by his sister near Looe, had drunk half a bottle of rum before the attack on Monday, the court heard.

Duffill admitted criminal damage and was remanded in custody to 23 March for probation reports to be prepared.

The court heard that Duffill's sister, Carolyn Jones, found the 10-year-old donkey in a pool of blood in its stable.

Despite the crime, defence solicitor Ramin Shamsolahi claimed in court that Duffill was an "animal lover".

Talk about a tenuous link...

I saw the above article and then wanted to retort wittily, so was going to make a gag about Des O Connor having half a bottle of run for breakfast.

But then I got thinking, is it des o connor I am thinking about, or is that the grey haired irish one?

So, I remembered the Des I was referring to hosted a show with Melanie Sykes.

So I typed in Melanie Sykes.

Then, I remembered that a mate of mine from a few years back actually now goes out with her, and he works in TV.

So, after scanning a few pics of her, I then went onto facebook to try and find this bloke, to try and make contact again.

Some attempts later, no dice, I even typed in Melanie Sykes, no dice, no Mel Sykes either.

But this got me to typing in my ex-girlfriends name, to see if she's been online recently.

I then saw a load of people in her friends list who I knew from Uni, and so I then started on a trip down memory lane, finding old friends and, more precicely, the fitties from my year group.

I then went through all their photo's and tried to find holiday snaps of them in bikini's to try and have a wank to.

Fail, just artsy photos which re-affirmed why I hated them at the time.

I then realised it was 10 mins to midnight and I'd spent an hour doing fuck all, based on trying to write a reply to a comment in a thread that was utterly meaningless.

Which brings me back to this point, where I wanted to point out just how tenuously things develop in my internet browsing.

What makes it worse, its the home teams mascot.

No it doesn't make it worse, it probably had a shit life anyway. I bet it lied down on the pitch hoping someone would end its misery. Presumably by getting hit by the ball, but it got what it wished for.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Bringing an owl to a footbal match as a mascot. Idiots!

Nasty incident. Reminds me of when I was 14 years old on a camping trip. Awoke in the half light of early morning to see a football sat in front of our tent. I advanced upon the ball, chipped it mid-air and volleyed it to a mate with the standard cry of 'on yer 'ed son'.

It wasn't a football. It was a curled up hedgehog. Several millions of years of evolution had not taught the desperate creature to not make his bed in front of a tent housing teenage boys. The same evolutionary process had not taught my mate not to head round objects in the dark as they may be pissed off spiky backed rodents.

Tragic.