You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Oh and JohhnyH one more thing since you asked.

The only thing you are better than me at is being a lowlife hypocrite who instead of trying to argue a point ends up with petty insults.

People like you always amuse me.

Isn't calling him "lowlife" a "petty insult"?

Jordan Henderson is proper shit. Really hope we jib that right off.

I don't know very much about him, but from what I've read, he's a promising youngster with lots of potential. of course the media have be known to over hype English players, so maybe his talent isn't quite what its made out to be. however as someone who has seen enough of him, do you mind elaborating on "proper shit".

Are you King of the Wizards, or a wizard and also a king of something else?

Big difference.

I am a King, but as a fully qualified wizard, I do evenings and weekends temping for the Warlock and Witchcraft division of Manpower. I don't need the money, being a King and all that, but I like to keep my hand in.

Is their any Liverpool fan anywhere who has genuinly watched enough of Henderson to offer an honest opinion of him?

Yes, me.

My honest opinion is that I still haven't watched him enough to decide whether he's any good.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Don't see the point of buying Wickham when we have Morgan and Ngoo who are about the same age, so he will just be blocking them. He may well be better than them at this point, but not significantly.

No, he is significantly better. Much significantly. Many more significantlys better. You know when somebody comes along and you just know that he's going to be top class? Well, that's Wickham.

I am as frustrated as any pool fan with the lack of movement in the transfer window....but the truth is any dealings will be kept close to their chest.

So until it happens, we're none the wiser

Yes indeed. Here we are, almost a full week into June and all the other clubs have signed loads of players.

Yes, me.

My honest opinion is that I still haven't watched him enough to decide whether he's any good.

This above is the only review of Henderson I will be accepting from any Liverpool fan from now on.

No, but I have seen enough of Salma Hayek to know that she is quite good:

salma_hayek_animated.gif

Jesus..... Apart from this review. Any time anyone mentions Henderson again, I will look at this review also.

that seemed like forever. have we signed hazard/aguero/sanchez yet?

You raise a good point.

We're still 27 days away from the transfer window opening... so why the hell have we not signed anybody yet?!?!?

Rafa out!.... oh wait. Roy out!... Oh wait. Someone out!