You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mascherano... you fucking gobshite.

Fugitive

You dirty greasy twat. AIDS to you and your slag of a wife.

Javier Mascherano admits he was not surprised to see his former Anfield teammate Fernando Torres leave Liverpool in acrimonious circumstances, suggesting the club endeavours to “convince people that it is all the player's fault”.

Torres completed a British record £50 million deal to Chelsea on deadline day and has since been criticised by Kenny Dalglish and indeed irate Liverpool fans.

Mascherano, who was also lambasted by the Premier League club’s fans after he successfully engineered his move to Barcelona at the beginning of the season, suggests Liverpool have not shown enough intent to keep their best players at Anfield.

In an interview that is unlikely to endear him to his former club, the Argentina international added it is a shame their important players “have to leave by the back door”.

Mascherano is quoted by ESPN Soccernet: “I was not surprised about what happened with Fernando,

"When I left Liverpool, it looked as if I killed someone. It is sad that the people who did something important with the club have to leave by the back door.

"It is sad that the press and the club try to convince people that it is all the player's fault when the reality is that Liverpool didn't show the interest in keeping us in the club.

“The most important players didn't leave the club well.

"I spoke with Fernando and I said to him that he doesn't have to be worried because he did his best for the club.

“Even though he didn't win any trophies, he was a very important player and helped this club all the time."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is just a bitter cunt because he is a flop at Barca. Ferchenko will be the same at Chelsea.

Mascheranus got it twisted... Torres is a two faced, lying, weak little weasel. When you declare your undying love for the fans & the club... the go to a souless team like chelsea what the fuck do these cunts expect?

Here's some advice for any player, doesn't matter who.

When a club signs you on a contract for however many years, on a more than handsome remuneration package, that is the club showing they want to keep you. When you shit out of matches to avoid injury prior to a move you instigated, that means you are not interested in staying. When you hand in transfer requests and get the move you wanted, that means the club have done things right even when it's clear that you haven't. Why should the club, which already has a number of players willing to stay and numerous others eager to join, bend over backwards when you don't give a fuck?

When a club signs you on a contract for however many years, on a more than handsome remuneration package, that is the club showing they want to keep you. When you shit out of matches to avoid injury prior to a move you instigated, that means you are not interested in staying. When you hand in transfer requests and get the move you wanted, that means the club have done things right even when it's clear that you haven't. Why should the club, which already has a number of players willing to stay and numerous others eager to join, bend over backwards when you don't give a fuck?

Word.

Thats it in a nutshell,nothing more to say on the matter.

It's just Tevez speak, they probably both get the same media mouthpiece. Fuck'em. The line about telling Torres he has nothing to feel bad about because he always gave his best was also laughable, as this was quite clearly not the case.

Refusing to play a match like Mascherano did, and not giving your best like Torres did, means they quite simply have no right to call themselves professional sportsmen. In fact, I can't think of any other sport where people would get away with that.

Mascherano knows that he is a player we wanted to keep. Is he saying now that it was our failure to invest in our playing squad that caused him to leave? Up till now it was for family reasons. What a liar.

Mascherano was treated with nothing but love by the supporters, we sang his name even when we knew he was going and showed him total respect. The board and previous owners fucked us over too. Not once did I read Mascherano acknowledge our support after he left, even in passing.

You dirty greasy twat. AIDS to you and your slag of a wife.

I think there's no doubt that the expectations of some players have not been met in recent years and i'd go as far to say that they were mislead by the previous owners. However, there is a distinction between the men in suits who run the club and the fans who worship, adore, support and help pay their astronomical wages. Having a beef with one doesn't mean showing a lack of respect for the other and by extension the club itself.

Honestly, foul human beings the both of them. Something, I might add, that was brought further to light this week by the conduct of Ryan flamin' Babel

Weird how no one gave the class act Alonso shit once he had left.

Maybe because he's not an moaning cunt

That's because many fans had a scapegoat for his leaving.

Anyway, we need to pipe down our bitterness toward former players. There is no need to take it so personal.

Tbf, we should move on and show the world once again why we are the club to play for. For most top class athletes a stage comes when they put winning trophies ahead of money. We cannot really expect any foreigner to stay at the club for life and not win anything unless they are average or poor.

Alonso, Mascherano and Torres are top players. They are one of the best in their areas and always expect to win trophies. We have to do our talking on the pitch and show top players that we are there to winning trophies. For far too long we have sold players our history and pride, it is time to show them what we are all about. Dogs like Mascherano will always bark and it is up to us to prove them wrong. I hope NESV invest a bit more and and back Kenny and Commolli in the transfer market. I am sure that if we purchase players that Kenny wants, we can win trophies once again.

That's because many fans had a scapegoat for his leaving.

Anyway, we need to pipe down our bitterness toward former players. There is no need to take it so personal.

Scapegoat or not, has he since came out giving the club shit since he left? No, because he isnt a classless cunt unlike Mascherano and our former No9.

If anything Alonso probably had the most to kick off about aswell

Maybe we should listen to what he's saying. If you think about it, our last 3 world class players have all left under the line 'they wanted to leave' whereas Masch seems to be saying he could have stayed if the club tried hard enough... Then again he might be billy bulling.

Scapegoat or not, has he since came out giving the club shit since he left? No, because he isnt a classless cunt unlike Mascherano and our former No9.

If anything Alonso probably had the most to kick off about aswell

Or he's just smarter in his answers. The point people often forget is that these players didn't just come up with the comments on their own. Almost always the case they were trying to answer the asked of them, often by reporters probing an angle for a controversial story.

What Torres did was basically just smooching his new employer, praising them. It came out as a bit of a dig at Liverpool, which can be contributed to temporary lack of tactfulness or just language deficiency. We can be big and let it go or we can be petty and respond to every perceived slight -- that's our choice. To me, Torres was indeed TRYING as much as possible not to offend anybody. It just didn't come out right. The boy also fetched the club 50 millions quids, I'd have said "thank you and godspeed".

I don't know the question was posed to Mascherano. Perhaps something that triggered his victim complex and reminded him of the nasty comments thrown at him when he left? A different type of question would have him waxing nostalgically of the supports he received.

My point is to give people the benefit of doubts before launching into attack mode, or worse, victim mode.