You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nothing looks better than sex bantz with a disinterested woman who keeps steering the conversation away from that topic.

Sssh, russians don't do humour. Besides, you'll ruin his next post which he was planning to be "Two cocks, one in your arse and one in your fanny. Da? Is funny yes."

You're just jealous because nobodys doing sex bantz with you anyway.

• Upvote 1

I don't know you dave but you seem retarded to me.

Are you retarded dave? Did your Mum drop you on your head repeatedly just for fun when you were a baby? Did she dave? Did she make you turn out like this? It's not your fault though it was mummy's fault, she never really wanted you either I bet. Just a dead weight around her neck pulling her down and suffocating the life out of her. Still I bet the gin helped her, well the gin and all those black men that you had to call uncle.

If it's any consolation dave I love you. Xxx

It's mad to think that anyone ever might have believed Nige was a woman.

Try reading that post in a woman's voice.  You can't, can you?  It was obviously written by a bloke; a shitty, witless, snarky turd.  (I don't actually remember much about Ian Beale's Gut, but that post just reads like it was written by someone like Silverlining.)

• 4 weeks later...

Was texting a girl off tinder and she rang me giving me a bollocking before we got to the first date for absolutely nothing. Then when I laughed she got even more irate and started screaming "STOP LAUGHING AT MY FEEEEELINGS" down the phone at me. Then when I hung up, rang me back again trying to give me another bollocking.

That was a deal breaker, to be honest.

Was texting a girl off tinder and she rang me giving me a bollocking before we got to the first date for absolutely nothing. Then when I laughed she got even more irate and started screaming "STOP LAUGHING AT MY FEEEEELINGS" down the phone at me. Then when I hung up, rang me back again trying to give me another bollocking.

That was a deal breaker, to be honest.

Was the sex good?

Was the sex good?

Haha. I didn't have the balls to find out. Had too many psychos and unstable women. Last gf went mad and trashed my house in a psychotic episode, hearing voices. I took her back and she attacked me in my sleep. Shame as when she wasn't experiencing difficulties she was absolutely great.

Maybe I bring it out in them. Who knows.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who is a lazy cunt. I fancied some bird i worked with ages ago and went out with her twice, although she was a.decent looking girl she was about as interesting as watching paint dry.

The problem was that she was a bone idle lazy twat who was always phoning in sick and when I got to know her she had literally done nothing interesting with her life and would go round to her mum's house for dinner most nights. Her parents literally did everything for her even though she was 30.

She's got 2 kids now and i bet her fella does absolutely everything while she just sits off.