You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa Benitez may be available on Monday.

KirkdaleRick

Ngogs willy, you may have a big appendage but I don't trust you and certainly wasn't gonna swallow

Ngog, I certainly don't trust you, you let me down, we had an agreement that I'd give, you'd take, you let me down queen

It's like a gay forum on here, what is it with these ngogs

I consider myself a romantic optimist and so therefore didn't want Rafa to leave last summer. I will always love him for what he gave us and therefore wanted more than anything that he succeed. I am also realistic enough, however, to realise that the decision for his departure wasn't one-sided; that there was enough player discontentment and fan unrest to want rid from the club's point of view and the Inter job was too tempting from Rafa's. Fair enough. Time for a clean break for everyone involved to allow the negativity to disperse and that certainly hasn't happened yet so he shouldn't come back.

The only problem, as far as I see it, is that Roy Hodgson shouldn't have been let anywhere near this club and, unfortunately, his appointment was left in the hands of those not qualified to make such an important decision.

I don't think it's hard to be reasonable where this debate is concerned and I don't think it's impossible to say: Rafa is top class but we are not a healthy working environment for him at the moment nor is he what we need right now.

Really?

Two big clubs regressed under his management. Say what you like about Rafa, at least he's consistent.

I wish him to stay there as well, Inter being shite suits me fine.

Why anyone would want that failure back is beyond me.

These comments make you look like a pair of bellends. My sincere apologies, but that is how I feel.

The only thing i can think of, is that this thread and the liverpool way forum is full of coq suckers of gerrard and carragher, while some are getting up the shit hole from purslow... what a bunch of wankers post here no wonder it is the shitiest forum connected with liverpool... no need to ban me, i will not be returning, the shit that comes out of my ass is better than the quality of opinion that is posted here...

Wont come back, but it'd be interesting to see what he'd here with some financial backing though...

Keane Aqualani and Johnson that was his last 3 big buys so judging by that?

He'll get season at inter minimum, anything less than winning the league and he'll be rightly sacked given the squad he inherited it's better than anything in Italian league and most of Europe.

Keane Aqualani and Johnson that was his last 3 big buys so judging by that?

He'll get season at inter minimum, anything less than winning the league and he'll be rightly sacked given the squad he inherited it's better than anything in Italian league and most of Europe.

Italy, possibly, but RM, Barcelona, Chelsea, Mancs all have better squads. Some Italian teams, and likes of Bayern Munich and ManC are quite close.

What Mourinho did with that group of players was quite exceptional. I have to admire how he produces results, but at the same time I dislike Mourinho and hate the kind of football that his Inter team played last season.

Italy, possibly, but RM, Barcelona, Chelsea, Mancs all have better squads. Some Italian teams, and likes of Bayern Munich and ManC are quite close.

What Mourinho did with that group of players was quite exceptional. I have to admire how he produces results, but at the same time I dislike Mourinho and hate the kind of football that his Inter team played last season.

Are you seriously going to suggest that if we managed to win the treble in exactly the same style you'd still be unhappy? Really?

I know mate, and I can understand why. But there's too much baggage. We need someone to unite the support and the players and neither Hodgson or Benitez will ever do that.

It really is time for a fresh start. If that means players leave, then that's fine but we really do need to let go of the past and build something different and inspiring for the players that are here, the players who may arrive and most importantly the fans.

No need for me to read anymore, it says it all right there.