You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things That Shit You Up As An Adult

Mel Wood

1. Getting out of the car and having to handle my set of keys while passing over a grid. I lose all faith in my ability to hold onto them.

2. People with mad eyes.

300px-Sharbat_Gula.jpg

b3.jpg

and that boggle-eyed toff that dicks about on motorbikes with Obi Wan Kenobi.

any others?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I love that Steve McCurry of that Afghan girl. He actually went back and found her years later and life hadn't been so kind to her.

Anyway, not much scares me these days. I fucking hate spiders, but that's about it.

Oh and this creepy fuckstick. Saw him dissecting someone's ballbag last week and it absolutely made me retch before I turned the channel over.

body20worlds2014.jpg

Thankfully it was a dead fella. Who must be proud. ''After my death I bequeath my body to that German fella, to slice my nads in half on Channel 4''

The fear you get after having a drunken one night stand..Even if you were careful there is still that little nagging thought in your mind telling you that she might be pregnant..

I'd probably be more worried about catching something funky.

That keys thing is soooo true. I've accidentally dropped my keys down an elevator shaft before...

I was holding my shopping, and the keys dropped out of my hand between the doors, and my keychain pulled the keys right down the gap! Fucking hell...

I had to pay to get the 'elevator technician' to come out to just open up the door at the bottom, and pick them up. Fucking scamsters!

The fear you get after having a drunken one night stand..Even if you were careful there is still that little nagging thought in your mind telling you that she might be pregnant..

And then thinking to yourself, imagine if they are, the whole world would know you have shagged them.

Death

when i actually think about one day i wont be alive, it literally makes me tingle with fear

yep, scares the shit out of me too. I can say that I am afraid of death.

I suppose if I believed in god it would be easier!

Demons.

Longish story but for years, I acquired a consecrated, crafted ouija board and from time to time, got it out and experimented in various places, on hol etc for a bit of an out-there one.

I mostly had kept it in a bag with some camping gear in the car and since last september onwards, started having disturbed sleep and nightmares, waking up in the middle of the night by a building terror that someone was slowly walking up the side of the bed towards me; it cumulated in me being woken up by a hand lightly scratching my leg and the sense of a weak hand across my throat and jumped up, not a hand on me.

That morning, scoured the room and under the bed and found I'd brought the board in and temporarily stasshed it under the bed and forgotten about it...

Board was duly binned and I have slept soundly since. Stopped dead. The channel between my side of the bed and the wall is clear now and feels "empty" again.

In short, don't; but I assume you all know that anyway, even if you think you "know" what you're doing or are just having a curious dalliance with the wild side.

So, demons.

Demons.

Longish story but for years, I acquired a consecrated, crafted ouija board and from time to time, got it out and experimented in various places, on hol etc for a bit of an out-there one.

I mostly had kept it in a bag with some camping gear in the car and since last september onwards, started having disturbed sleep and nightmares, waking up in the middle of the night by a building terror that someone was slowly walking up the side of the bed towards me; it cumulated in me being woken up by a hand lightly scratching my leg and the sense of a weak hand across my throat and jumped up, not a hand on me.

That morning, scoured the room and under the bed and found I'd brought the board in and temporarily stasshed it under the bed and forgotten about it...

Board was duly binned and I have slept soundly since. Stopped dead. The channel between my side of the bed and the wall is clear now and feels "empty" again.

In short, don't; but I assume you all know that anyway, even if you think you "know" what you're doing or are just having a curious dalliance with the wild side.

So, demons.

I remember when I was at school and some then Sixth Formers a couple of years above us got one out and had a go. A lot of mad shit started to happen to them and they told the school about it. The deputy head personally destroyed the board himself and got the school chaplain to bless the room where they did it. Stopped after that.

I'm not really a believer in the spirit world, but there's no chance I'd ever have a go at one.

Demons.

So, demons.

I remember when I was at school and some then Sixth Formers a couple of years above us got one out and had a go. A lot of mad shit started to happen to them and they told the school about it. The deputy head personally destroyed the board himself and got the school chaplain to bless the room where they did it. Stopped after that.

I'm not really a believer in the spirit world, but there's no chance I'd ever have a go at one.

What a load of cock. Sorry but true. One bad dream does not make a demon. And cocks cocking about and things start to happen well that is explained by cock like things happen to cocks. The deputy head also a cock. Only a cock would get a room blessed.

Oh whoops I feel something behind me. Is a Genie trying to climb out my ass as there was a small ball of gas? Silly me just being a cock.

Fuck the spirit world the only spirits that exist are the ones that are served in measures down the pub and meths and not forgotting my personal favourite white.

What a load of cock. Sorry but true. One bad dream does not make a demon. And cocks cocking about and things start to happen well that is explained by cock like things happen to cocks. The deputy head also a cock. Only a cock would get a room blessed.

Oh whoops I feel something behind me. Is a Genie trying to climb out my ass as there was a small ball of gas? Silly me just being a cock.

Fuck the spirit world the only spirits that exist are the ones that are served in measures down the pub and meths and not forgotting my personal favourite white.

That's deffo true from my experience at school.