You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

21 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

No way Putin has beans on his breakfast. This is a fact that can easily be verified by checking the Sainsburys home delivery order made by the Kremlin and by noting that the head honcho appears to be deranged. 

Never in the field of human conflict has a pro beaner ever invaded a neighbouring sovereign country. 

This is typical pro beaner propaganda. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 13/03/2022 at 09:40, Bernard Diomede said:

A83F1C45-A5D5-4D2E-8083-D6AAA6E733F4.jpeg

That looks belting.

I’ve taken a minute to reflect and it needs beans. Get rid of two of the hash browns and throw a large spoonful of beans in their place. 

still, cracking job.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

On 13/03/2022 at 09:40, Bernard Diomede said:

A83F1C45-A5D5-4D2E-8083-D6AAA6E733F4.jpeg

The only things spoiling what is a quite decent plate is a) no salt and pepper on the eggs b) the yolk of the egg on the right looks like an alien egg just prior to the part where it goes translucent and bursts onto John Hurt's face and c) the tomato. I love raw tomato and tomato sauce but i just can't get on board with them when they are cooked. Weird, yeah i know, but it is what it is.  Apart from that, an excellent showing.  

"Canning failure"?  

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/food-warnings/koo-canned-beans-vegetables-recalled-over-contamination-fears/news-story/ec6ed571fa764881ffa78a95a6d78b03

Koo canned beans, vegetables recalled over contamination fears

A wide range of canned foods sold across Australia have been recalled after a “canning failure” sparked fears of contamination.

Microbial contamination is behind the product recall for a range of canned foods sold in stores across Australia.

The date of manufacture listed on the recall notice ranges from May 1, 2019 up to and May 5, 2021.

The product recall targeted Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce...

“Consumers should not eat this product..."

8 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I had high hopes for the breakfast from the nice little B&B I’m in on a work trip.

Imagine my disappointment when this was served up on a square plate. 

6/10

204B526C-32D7-4A3B-8AC4-48503AA164CE.jpeg

7BE267E0-CDFC-4DD9-AC56-3912BDCBFAF0.jpeg

That’s not great. No black pudding, the egg is a disaster and you’ve clearly come out as a pro beaner which is very disappointing as I had you down as one of the decent posters. 

• Upvote 1

On 13/03/2022 at 14:45, Bjornebye said:

Best brekkie of 2022 so far. Superb mate. A few little niggles here and there but whats important is that it looks edible and that's a rare thing. God bless you. You don't post enough. 

Negged for complimenting a breakfast on this thread, are you an absolute psychopath? At least have a go at the camera angle or something

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I had high hopes for the breakfast from the nice little B&B I’m in on a work trip.

6/10

On the bright side, that place looks like it'll go up a treat.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

That’s not great. No black pudding, the egg is a disaster and you’ve clearly come out as a pro beaner which is very disappointing as I had you down as one of the decent posters. 

I cleared the plate. The proprietor turned up at my table and offered me 10% off my next stay. It’s the adult equivalent of a lollipop in a little chef for eating everything.

I feel I’ve started the day as a high achiever. It’ll be downhill from here no doubt. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

6/10

So that’s where Gary Glitters living these days 

On 14/03/2022 at 13:03, Elite said:

I'd like to thank all my fellow pro-beaners for supporting me in this thread. The anti-beaners tried to discredit me with their negs but it's not worked, beaners unite!

We are always with you, brother. We might not be loud and brash and crass, but we are the majority. 

• Upvote 4