You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yep absoloute quality game i am hooked. almost through my second seaon sitting in 7th spot. Sighned Aquilani for 11 mill. He not doing to great though because of injurys. My Board are extremely kind aswell they just keep giving its quality and a nice challenge.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fraziercambell-1.png

This is how he finished the second season.

I fineshed 9th in the end.

Super Mandzucic Came 2nd in world player thing.

mandzucic-1.png

Then my top corer waas Bent with an injury free season

Bent.png

sitting nine points clear at the top of the championship. Got Wilshere playing just behind Macheda like the Gerrard and Torres role, they are absolute animals. Got £0 to spend and tried to sign lewandowski in preparation for the prem for £1 million after promotion all gone through fine then that fat bastard Mike Ashley vetoes it. Rumoured to be getting took over by a fans group though. boss game.

Finally bought this bad boy and started a Liverpool game. Sold all the usual shite (apart from Lucas, as a £7m deal to City fell through due to his personal demands - greedy twat) and bought in Van Der Vaart, Van Nistelrooy and Viera. I've got about £5m left and I'm after a left winger, possibly on loan.

Am just about to start my season at home against Everton after winning all my pre-season friendlies. It took me ages to get through it though, as I was messing about loads.

Agreed that FM10 is class though, miles better than last years.

Fucking cunts, was on an eight game winning streak, scoring 31 goals and conceding just 2, before I played Man Utd at Anfield. That spawny cunt Rooney scored a header, and they got the most undeserved victory ever. Horrible, horrible bastards. Lucas got injured in the first half, so I had to drop Gerrard back into midfield, and it messed up the whole setup really. Just at the end of September, and that Utd game is the only one I haven't won so far this season. Aquilani has just returned to full training, so hopefully can fill the void left by Lucas, who is out for 3 weeks.

Torres, Gerrard, Kuyt and Van Der Vaart have 25 goals between them already.

This game is awesome - i'm Everton (I know) in my network game and have bought Defour (10 mil)and Dos Santos on loan with a budget of 4 million to start with. So far i'm 3rd in the league, 6 points behind Liverpool and United after playing 16 games.

My mate who was City had a boss game against me but i felt i was robbed in the last minute! This was so exciting - especially when we were speaking to eachother via Xbox Live!

evertonvscity.jpg

Fucking cunts, was on an eight game winning streak, scoring 31 goals and conceding just 2, before I played Man Utd at Anfield. That spawny cunt Rooney scored a header, and they got the most undeserved victory ever. Horrible, horrible bastards. Lucas got injured in the first half, so I had to drop Gerrard back into midfield, and it messed up the whole setup really. Just at the end of September, and that Utd game is the only one I haven't won so far this season. Aquilani has just returned to full training, so hopefully can fill the void left by Lucas, who is out for 3 weeks.

Torres, Gerrard, Kuyt and Van Der Vaart have 25 goals between them already.

Where do you play Van Der Vaart mate? Not sure I've found his best posititon yet. I've got Gerrard behind Torres and have tried VDV on the left (in a 4-2-3-1) and in the centre of midfield.

Where do you play Van Der Vaart mate? Not sure I've found his best posititon yet. I've got Gerrard behind Torres and have tried VDV on the left (in a 4-2-3-1) and in the centre of midfield.

I play Van Der Vaart in AMC whenever I rest Gerrard. VDV's only started a few games for me, mainly League Cup and easy Champions League games, but he's got 6 goals from 4 starts ( including a hat trick against Boro in the League Cup). Other than that, he comes on for the last half an hour when we're winning comfortably, so I can rest Gerrard. Tried playing him AMC, with Gerrard playing CM alongside Mascherano, but it doesn't seem to work.

What formation are you play Si? You playing with two upfront?

Great goal return from your strikers there mate.

Yeah i play simple 442 With a wide left.

I got Championship Manager a few weeks back for about £2.50 (thanks to VV) so i've actually started playing that. I like it.

Started a game with Burscough. I like starting from the bottom and building my way up.

I had £0 transfer funds and was bang on budget for wages. A bit of wheeling and dealing later and i've got rid of about 5/6 players and replaced them with far superior players. I've also lowered the wage bill so have a bit more room for any other gems I spot.

I like doing it this way and building things up slowly. My players are literally on about £100 a week, it's boss.

I've only played two pre-season friendlies but i've won them both.

It's a good game, much better than previous CM's (since Eidos and SI split).

Started a Network game with my mate on his ultra slow laptop. I'm Liverpool and I played West Ham and missed a penalty. Then West Ham scored. Missed another penalty. They went down to 9 men with the onslaught continuing and Gerrard and Torres scored. Torres played off a 4.6. I love the fact that if a good player is playing shit, you still can keep him on the pitch and his class will get you a goal.

Decided not to buy anyone. Because I'd rather not with 2 Million. And Sammy Lee the fat bastard hasn't compiled my loan report yet.

Also, has anyone else got Torres set to a complete forward and Gereard to a Trequartista?

Also, has anyone else got Torres set to a complete forward and Gereard to a Trequartista?

I use that for Everton in my network game - use Cahill as the Trequatisa and Yakubu as the complete forward. I know the quality of players is vast but it works a treat. Yakubu on 15 goals and Cahill on 11 and its only January, 2nd in the league as well.