You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Might be more relevant to the 40+ lads in here but I've alway thought the bird in this video is hypnotic. I could watch her in this all day.  Stunning.

It is Nina Carter former model/page 3 girl and once married to Rick Wakeman. She is 62 this year and still looks sensational. This is her with Jilly Johnson in early seventies and her more recently. Still would!!

..article-2032746-0DABE75500000578-302_468article-2032746-0DAB4B4D00000578-229_468

It is Nina Carter former model/page 3 girl and once married to Rick Wakeman. She is 62 this year and still looks sensational. This is her with Jilly Johnson in early seventies and her more recently. Still would!!

..article-2032746-0DABE75500000578-302_468article-2032746-0DAB4B4D00000578-229_468

So would I mate.  She's incredible

Needs more Emma...jbjsy1CjgI6irW.jpg

She always has this hint of a smirk, as if to say..."I know what you're thinking and I'm up for it Big Boy".

Obviously, this message is intended for my eyes only.

The only thing she's up for is her own colon, the Tory looking bint.

You better stay indoors today. God will strike you dead with lightning for this sacrilege.

HEATHEN!

I'm sure if I could be bothered going back through the thread Audrey Hepburn would have made an appearance, but have we mentally raped Grace Kelly yet? If not...

jWH4OxTPfSNXu.jpgjWcB0TMGtNEJZ.jpg

It would be like a bear trap wrapped in baby mouse's ears.

Emma Watson does not have a colon. In fact, she is so perfect that she does not even have a bumhole.

But if she did, it would look like a daisy.

It would be softer than a goat's anus.

DAMHIKT.

I'm sure if I could be bothered going back through the thread Audrey Hepburn would have made an appearance, but have we mentally raped Grace Kelly yet? If not...

jWH4OxTPfSNXu.jpgjWcB0TMGtNEJZ.jpg

It would be like a bear trap wrapped in baby mouse's ears.

Fucking hell. I've just had a little "accident" in my boxers thinking about it.

Fucking hell. I've just had a little "accident" in my boxers thinking about it.

I do apologize for this. The idea of Grace Kelly's hairy musky dripping minge caused lewd thoughts to creep into my brain and I had one of my spells.

It won't happen againagainagainagainagainagainagainagain.

It's actually an optical illusion. If you stare at the monkey's arse for a few minutes, you can see David Cameron's face i.

That can only mean two things: that you like staring at a monkey's arse, and that you WANT to see David Cameron's face.

That can only mean two things: that you like staring at a monkey's arse, and that you WANT to see David Cameron's face.

Who among would not want to see David Cameron's face in a monkey's arse?

Who among would not want to see David Cameron's face in a monkey's arse?

I'm sure he would be tickled  "pink" by the comparison so I am draughting  correspondence...

"Dear Prime Minister,

I was looking at a picture on the internet, of a baboon's inflamed anus, and after staring at it for some time  I was struck by the uncanny resemblance between the monkey's bum and your face.

I thought you should be made aware of this.

Yours etc.

Stevebaby"