You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nando's

grazywalker

Yep ,today I shall take the family to Nando's . Extra hot please darling.

Stinky Port or Liverpool .That is the only dilema .

Went to Nando's once - it was fowl.

In all seriousness, it was horrible. Cold, soggy chips, scraggy chicken, and – worst – smeared, dirty plates and cutlery. Like school dinners at a very bad school.

Find a nice chippy or pub.

Yuk. The one in Leeds is an awful place. And it's all Halal meat which I don't subscribe to at all. And no I'm not a racist, or a veggie, I just believe animals that live and die purely for human consumption should at a minimum live decent lives and die painlessly.

Yuk. The one in Leeds is an awful place. And it's all Halal meat which I don't subscribe to at all. And no I'm not a racist, or a veggie, I just believe animals that live and die purely for human consumption should at a minimum live decent lives and die painlessly.

Jesus , i almost repped you then.

Close call.

After all of that it was not the best .Main reason was my card declined which made me scared as last month I was victim of card fraud so it kind of made me lose my appetite .I went to cash machine after to double check balance and it was fine and the card was accepted in other shops so don't know why it did not work there .

Very busy as well in Liverpool One today .

Extra hot chicken with extra hot sauce with the spices on the chips as well .

After all of that it was not the best .Main reason was my card declined which made me scared as last month I was victim of card fraud so it kind of made me lose my appetite .I went to cash machine after to double check balance and it was fine and the card was accepted in other shops so don't know why it did not work there .

Very busy as well in Liverpool One today .

Extra hot chicken with extra hot sauce with the spices on the chips as well .

Mmmmm yummy. Plucked and served right after being dragged out of its immensely overcrowded, urine drenched pen, unable to walk, complete with ammonia burns on its feet and pointed to the east as it had its throat cut by some bloke with a rusty knife (who's religious beliefs forbid him from stunning the animal) and letting it slowly bleed to death.

Tasty.

KFC are the epitomy of globalisation but I'd rather eat their chicken than Nando's.

Good job Red Horse isn't around any more; I'd get lynched.

For the record this post isn't anti islamic, it's anti barbaric.

• Downvote 1