You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slipknot cancel Leeds and Reading

Chris

The singer out of Slipknot went to Rome to see the Pope

And the Pope said to his aide:

“Who the fuckin’ hell are Slipknot?

Who the fuckin’ hell are Slipknot?

Who the fuckin’ hell are Slipknot?

In relation to me getting out bed?”

Woo fucking hoo!

This was their plan, have a shit band high up the bill then get them to pull out at the last second, giving room for Weezer to play.

That would make it the perfect festival.

Yes it would be.

My all time 5 favs bands are (in this order):

Metallica

Weezer

MSP

RATM

QOTSA

To see them all over one weekend would be unbelievable. Just need the fucking rain to stop. It's been a monsoon since 7.30pm over here.

Over here = Leeds?

That cant be good.

Yes.

It's been dry through the day but is still belting down. Was Ok yesterday too.

I see York Races has been cancelled all week, it's not too far from Bramham Park, I hope it's not a sign of things to come.

I think whats happening, rather than getting a big band to fill in the slot they are putting a crappy emo band on at the start of the day and moving everyone up a slot.

Thats fine with me really because it means I get to see both Dropkick Murphys and Holy Fuck!

Shitknot, really. But its not nice when your faves dont bother turning up.

I'm at Beachdown from tomorrow working in a tent and V.I.Ping it woot - a little new festival on Brightons Devils Dyke. It may be nice if it stops fucking raining.

Edited by Thants

This thread needs less of this:

old_gits_270.jpg

And more of this:

07928_173120_download06crowd_pw_01.jpg

Agreed. Pissing on chips is fucking shit and it happens on almost every thread like this one. Why people feel the urge to step into a thread about something they're not into and tell the people who were enjoying a discussion about said topic that it's shit, I do not know. If nothing else, it's just fucking dull and predictable:

Wrestling threads = it's gay.

Hip hop threads = it's shit.

Newsflash, kids: taste is subjective and highly personal. Discuss it by all means, by why antagonise in the process?