You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I was going to bag off with such a bird a while back, we'd been mates for ages and she is a top laugh to be fair, but I was out with her one night and kept specking her looking for her own reflection and going on about the usual shite ("can't wait for Ibiza", "me mate's just bought a beamer" etc etc), and I just thought "man, you're such a fucking scouser."

• 3 months later...
alexcurranBAS_468x319.jpg

I think i saw every single one of them last night in the same place, it was unbelievable how the hair on all of them was curled in exactly all the same places, are they all just wearing wigs or something? If not that is one skilled stylist who manages to do every single one of them exactly the same!

alexcurranBAS_468x319.jpg

Breaks my heart when I think back to the Italian birds from my holiday last year, they were just awesomely effortlessly fit with minimul makeup, long dresses and heels.

Not like these dark rooted, dental spar frequenting plastic faced cunts.

When will birds in this country realise you don't need to dress like a slag to give men a boner? And that even when you do, having a snarling horrible mouth like a cat's arsehole just undoes all of your efforts anyway - in the eyes of normal blokes at least.

So true mate. Repped!

• 9 years later...

She's been on Love Island apparently & Celebrity Big Brother (which I don't watch by the way) so all the warning signs are there that she's a brainless moron but as usual the wee head is telling the big head what to do & I'm madly in love with her.

Was in town yesterday and to be fair Liverpool does have a higher 'fit to ugly' ratio of women than most big towns/cities in England. 

Crazy thing is you could sit on a bench in Widnes/Warrington/St Helens high streets and be waiting days for a 7/10 to walk past. In Liverpool its 9 after 9. Especially around Liverpool 1. 

Was in town yesterday and to be fair Liverpool does have a higher 'fit to ugly' ratio of women than most big towns/cities in England.

Crazy thing is you could sit on a bench in Widnes/Warrington/St Helens high streets and be waiting days for a 7/10 to walk past. In Liverpool its 9 after 9. Especially around Liverpool 1.

The the fit ones tend to congregate around town to try and pull a rich boyfriend.

This Gabby Allen bird on CBB floats my boat. Google tells me she's from Liverpool but her accent sounds a bit weird so don't have a pop at me if she's a wool.

Gabby.jpeg

gabby-allen-shows-off-flexibilty-in-work

4E2BE43200000578-0-image-m-125_153183862

At the risk of sounding gay, I'd have to say she just doesn't do it for me.

Nice arse but that's about it, body is a bit rectangular with no curves, and her boat race is average.

I'd still be up it like a rat up a drainpipe, but I wouldn't want to talk to her afterwards.

At the risk of sounding gay, I'd have to say she just doesn't do it for me.

Nice arse but that's about it, body is a bit rectangular with no curves, and her boat race is average.

I'd still be up it like a rat up a drainpipe, but I wouldn't want to talk to her afterwards.

Gay

At the very least, you should be questioning what has become of your life if you're doing that.

• Upvote 2

It's only when you're abroad you realise how generally ugly the British are. Was in Montenegro a couple of weeks back and it's about the size of my back garden but even the skanks are worth fucking.