You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The McCanns...

Chris

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 10:20, TK421 said:
  • DNA samples in the apartment, in the car and on items connected with Kate (e.g. cuddle cat);
  • Cadaver odour;
  • Changes of the McCanns story (e.g. from forced entry through the window shutters to walking through unlocked doors);
  • Behaviour of the McCanns (Kate refusing to answer questions under police caution, no physical search for Madeleine by the McCanns, refusing to take part in a police reconstruction, Kate washing cuddle cat before the dogs arrived);
  • Inconsistent statements of the McCanns' friends;
  • Staged crime scene; 
  • Lack of evidence Madeleine was alive from Sunday 29th April onwards (no photos, no corroborated sightings)

Good lord is that the best that you can do.

• DNA samples in the apartment, in the car and on items connected with Kate (e.g. cuddle cat);

Even if DNA samples were in the car and other items it can be transferred indirectly. Thus cuddle your child and then pick up a teddy bear of take something out of the book of a car and it can get transferred.

• Cadaver odour

Even those who accept the reliability of this make it clear they cannot detect who died or when. Indeed they accept that cadaver smells can last for decades. There are few houses/apartments etc which have not seen a death in them. These smells can also be transferred along with furniture from other buildings where someone has died.

• Changes of the McCanns story (e.g. from forced entry through the window shutters to walking through unlocked doors);

FFS. They were being asked in a moment of blind terror and shock. You leap to a range of conclusions. Ask any parent who has lost sight of their child for even a minute in the supermarket. You suddenly panic and think everyone in their is a potential abductor.

• Behaviour of the McCanns (Kate refusing to answer questions under police caution, no physical search for Madeleine by the McCanns, refusing to take part in a police reconstruction, Kate washing cuddle cat before the dogs arrived

All this amounts to nothing. BY the time they were being interviewed they could have felt let down by shitty police, and now being railroaded by vested interests. They had declared them suspects so why answer? A physical search? Where? Their child had vanished and it leads to blind panic.

• Inconsistent statements of the McCanns' friends;

Jeez. Everyone knows that eye witness testimony is unreliable. And the inconsistent statements are about minor things that you do not pay that much attention to at the time (such as how frequently the apartments were checked on, what times, by whom) especially when out dining with a group and drinking. So to latch on these types of minor inconsistences is simply nonsense.

• Staged crime scene; 

What on earth does this even mean? It is not evidence it is a conclusion and one without any justification offered.

• Lack of evidence Madeleine was alive from Sunday 29th April onwards (no photos, no corroborated sightings)

Oh do kindly fuck off.  Not everyone takes lots of pictures at all times etc. No evidence she was alive etc. Simply nonsense.

There is no significant evidence that the McCanns did it.

The most likely answer is an opportunistic paedophile struck lucky when he realised how shitty the parents were, he took here and did what they do and disposed of the body.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, redheart said:

The most likely answer is an opportunistic paedophile struck lucky when he realised how shitty the parents were, he took here and did what they do and disposed of the body.

I don’t think that’s the most likely answer. Considering there is no evidence of it, I think it’s pretty far fetched.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, redheart said:

Without evidence to suggest anything conclusive, it's far more likely whatever happened to her happened at the hands of someone she knew. If we're talking 'most likely' 

None of us can say for certain what happened and at the moment nothing can really be ruled out. Whether involved in her disappearance or not the McCanns live in constant torment. They are at least responsible, and that's yet another daily torment they will always have to shoulder. 

I think the tapas group are hiding something a lot less serious than what they have been accused by some of hiding. I think this has raised suspicion where there probably should not be any. But that's just a theory I have. 

43 minutes ago, 1001000 said:

Without evidence to suggest anything conclusive, it's far more likely whatever happened to her happened at the hands of someone she knew. If we're talking 'most likely' 

None of us can say for certain what happened and at the moment nothing can really be ruled out. Whether involved in her disappearance or not the McCanns live in constant torment. They are at least responsible, and that's yet another daily torment they will always have to shoulder. 

I think the tapas group are hiding something a lot less serious than what they have been accused by some of hiding. I think this has raised suspicion where there probably should not be any. But that's just a theory I have. 

Do you reckon they ran off without paying the bill?

20 hours ago, TK421 said:

To answer your question, the reason the British police haven't pursued the McCanns is because they have taken their side and believe the abduction theory.  The British police operation is a sham because the McCanns and the Tapas 7 haven't been questioned.  The reason they haven't got any new leads after spending £12m is because they are looking at the wrong evidence.  They should be questioning the McCanns and their friends, doing a reconstruction, etc. 

The Portuguese police were on the right track but were stymied by outside influences and the case was shelved. 

You’re a wasted on here, you should be a detective in Scotland Yard. You seem to know all the answers and could assist them on where they are obviously (in your mind) going wrong. 

6 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

You’re a wasted on here, you should be a detective in Scotland Yard. You seem to know all the answers and could assist them on where they are obviously (in your mind) going wrong. 

Hah, I should have stuck to not answering your question.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Why? You genuinely do seem to know more than the Police. Amateur sleuth extraordinaire 

I don't think I know more than the police.  I just think the British Police, under the guise of Operation Grange, choose not to question the McCanns, for whatever reason.  It's £12m poorly spent in my opinion.

Do you think the McCanns should be questioned or left alone?  Do you think they should do a reconstruction?  

5 minutes ago, TK421 said:

I don't think I know more than the police.  I just think the British Police, under the guise of Operation Grange, choose not to question the McCanns, for whatever reason.  It's £12m poorly spent in my opinion.

Do you think the McCanns should be questioned or left alone?  Do you think they should do a reconstruction?  

the reason the British police haven't pursued the McCanns is because they have taken their side and believe the abduction theory.  The British police operation is a sham because the McCanns and the Tapas 7 haven't been questioned.  The reason they haven't got any new leads after spending £12m is because they are looking at the wrong evidence.  They should be questioning the McCanns and their friends,”  .............

Sounds like you do, and the fact that you can be so confident of them being guilty also suggests you do

I haven’t read into as much a some people. I work with lads that say they are guilty as fuck because of the dogs, the dna, Gerry being a cunt etc etc. Without them knowing much about the case, people can throw these accusations around. Just like you. No matter how we’ll read up on it you are, the Police and all the forensic and scientific experts know more than you and, it seems, are happy with the McCanns version of events. Do you really believe the the British Police would overlook evidence if it was so overwhelming? Do you really think the the British Police, if they had ANYTHING at all on them, would ignore it? 

If they are guilty of anything, it’s of being cunts and leaving the kids whilst they had a night out. That’s what all this is about. Because they are Middle Class and unlikeable. Doesn’t make them murderers.

3 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Sounds like you do, and the fact that you can be so confident of them being guilty also suggests you do

I haven’t read into as much a some people. I work with lads that say they are guilty as fuck because of the dogs, the dna, Gerry being a cunt etc etc. Without them knowing much about the case, people can throw these accusations around. Just like you. No matter how we’ll read up on it you are, the Police and all the forensic and scientific experts know more than you and, it seems, are happy with the McCanns version of events. Do you really believe the the British Police would overlook evidence if it was so overwhelming? Do you really think the the British Police, if they had ANYTHING at all on them, would ignore it? 

If they are guilty of anything, it’s of being cunts and leaving the kids whilst they had a night out. That’s what all this is about. Because they are Middle Class and unlikeable. Doesn’t make them murderers.

That's not what I asked.  

But I'll answer your questions, because I'm polite like that.  Yes I do think they are overlooking evidence and yes I do think they are ignoring the issue.