You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

2 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Let's not play innocent here, everyone posting on this thread knows that 'rats' is a common anti-Semitic slur. Since when was racism like this acceptable on here?

That's news to me. Then again, objecting to or highlighting any crimes by zionists/isreal is anti semitic these days

1 hour ago, Kevin D said:

That final point is worth stating.

Every single terrorist act is explained by the terrorist; we know more about them than any other criminal.

The boy who attacked the Ariadne Grande concert was emphatic that he did so, because of the invasion of Libya.

The IRA stopped bombing chip shop in this country, not because they were bored or grew a conscious, but because we sat down, listened and negotiated with their political demands.

If you just watched your mum and sister get bombed on a “safe” IDF corridor, turned the tele on to hear Sunak offer “unqualified” support, what would you think?

Also, they were all but defeated, down to about 30 operatives and one remaining brigade not fully infiltrated by informants, losing popular support for armed struggle and lead by people who were increasingly seeing advantages of constitutional politics, for themselves and their objectives alike. And they have gradually dispensed with intransigent elements in their ranks and accepted highly reduced objectives as realistic measure of success.

15 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Also, they were all but defeated, down to about 30 operatives and one remaining brigade not fully infiltrated by informants, losing popular support for armed struggle and lead by people who were increasingly seeing advantages of constitutional politics, for themselves and their objectives alike. And they have gradually dispensed with intransigent elements in their ranks and accepted highly reduced objectives as realistic measure of success.

They were no defeated that Hamas are now. You can't defeat an organisation that is willing to die for their freedom. You can subdue them, appease them for a short time but can't defeat them. How can you when the occupied forces continue to be the main source of their recruitment drive? 

These Hamas "evil monsters" are the kids you seen on the news 15 years, they weren't evil then, their environment has turned them into what we see today. If they had access to a fleet of £50m drones then they would be targeting Israeli army targets from the air, just like the IRA would have in the 70s and 80s. Those choices aren't open to them, killing civilians is the only choice they have, other than accepting they are shit under the shoe of Israel for the remainder of their lives.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Take a drive through the middle of Bradford mate. Venture up a few side streets as long as you don't stop. Count the flags in the windows. It won't just be Bradford either. 

I've just driven through Lodge Lane,  and surrounding areas where the main mosque of the city is, in Liverpool which is as arab/muslim area as you will get and didn't see one Hamas flag. Let alone a hamas flag, I didn't even see one Palestinian flag either.

So I think you are just lying out of your blind hatred and racism. You even purposely chose Bradford as an example due to your racial ignorance. 

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Hamas are clueless Jihadist cunts. They've furthered the Palestinian cause about as much as the Fucking Israeli government have. And now they're holed up in tunnels while the poor people that they're supposed to be representing are being slaughtered, and while the state they claim to be protecting is being dismantled. 

The reality that these facts caused your outburst, says more about the filth that resides in your heart than anything else.

20 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

The reality that these facts caused your outburst, says more about the filth that resides in your heart than anything else.

What the fuck does that have to do with Hamas, you Jihadist supporting racist cunt?

Oh, and do you believe, like @Dicko does, that Israel created Hamas to do their bidding from the inside?

Lastly, did you used to post under the name ManéMan?

48 minutes ago, No2 said:

They were no defeated that Hamas are now. You can't defeat an organisation that is willing to die for their freedom. You can subdue them, appease them for a short time but can't defeat them. How can you when the occupied forces continue to be the main source of their recruitment drive? 

These Hamas "evil monsters" are the kids you seen on the news 15 years, they weren't evil then, their environment has turned them into what we see today. If they had access to a fleet of £50m drones then they would be targeting Israeli army targets from the air, just like the IRA would have in the 70s and 80s. Those choices aren't open to them, killing civilians is the only choice they have, other than accepting they are shit under the shoe of Israel for the remainder of their lives.

Also, one important difference, the peace process in NI gave IRA/SF first an important seat at the table, and later chance the move from the relative fringes to the head of the nationalist politics (seat and a chance  they had no intention of giving up, when British government tried to push them out in favour of SDLP, they parked and detonated a giant car bomb in the Docklands). Hamas already is the main force of Palestinian politics in Gaza, so it has very little to gain through any similar process, as long as their main only objective is destruction of Israel.  

35 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

What the fuck does that have to do with Hamas, you Jihadist supporting racist cunt?

Oh, and do you believe, like @Dicko does, that Israel created Hamas to do their bidding from the inside?

Go and educate yourself you vile zionist apologist genocide supporting cunt.

11 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

Go and educate yourself you vile zionist apologist genocide supporting cunt.

I've said on here plenty of times what I think of successive Israeli governments and my hopes for independence and peace in Palestine. But that doesn't mean I can't call out atrocities on the other side too, and the cunts conducting them, and how their actions can be counter-productive for the people they're supposed to be representing, which I guess is pretty much what's happening here, no? Only a narrow-minded dull-witted simpleton like you would assume that, because someone criticises Hamas then they must be a Zionist. 

You're a fucking coward too! Can't even own your own comments, whether it's the racist 'rats' ones on here, or the numerous shitposts you've made as ManéMan. Grow a pair, learn to think critically, stop being a bigotted cunt, start answering my questions, and then we'll talk.

Alex Thompson Channel 4. They blocking info coming out 

From inside southern Gaza. Although it's a Chinese TV station so needs to be viewed with caution (to say the least). The journalist is a experienced middle eastern reporter though who has worked for middle eastern eye and made films on Gaza in the past. If true her report is fucking grim. As is the report posted below hers.

16 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I've said on here plenty of times what I think of successive Israeli governments and my hopes for independence and peace in Palestine. But that doesn't mean I can't call out atrocities on the other side too, and the cunts conducting them, and how their actions can be counter-productive for the people they're supposed to be representing, which I guess is pretty much what's happening here, no? Only a narrow-minded dull-witted simpleton like you would assume that, because someone criticises Hamas then they must be a Zionist. 

You're a fucking coward too! Can't even own your own comments, whether it's the racist 'rats' ones on here, or the numerous shitposts you've made as ManéMan. Grow a pair, learn to think critically, stop being a bigotted cunt, start answering my questions, and then we'll talk.

I already responded to your strange sensitivities regarding the use of 'rats' to describe zionist war criminals. 

Hamas have nothing to do with West Bank, yet in the last week over 50 Palestinians have been murdered by settlers and soldiers, which was the point I was making, and for some reason you became hysterically defensive over.

• Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

I already responded to your strange sensitivities regarding the use of 'rats' to describe zionist war criminals. 

Hamas have nothing to do with West Bank, yet in the last week over 50 Palestinians have been murdered by settlers and soldiers, which was the point I was making, and for some reason you became hysterically defensive over.

That is not exactly true, is it?

1 hour ago, Jack the Sipper said:

What do you mean believe, that's exactly what fucking happened

Yitzhak Segev funded them to counter secularists & leftists in the PLO.

Avner Cohen in the 1980's told Israel to "break the monster up before before it jumps in our face"